Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
+3
Arik_Is_Shameless
Iraheto
Firebolt102890
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Firebolt102890

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 am

The vote was tied 4-4 and the Fans voted...Robbie!?!? Verrrrryyy interesting. I wonder what their strategy is on that one. Maybe they were either hoping he would get a penalty vote or they thought he would be easy to beat in a tie-breaking scenario. With immunity, I'm willing to keep it tied and it seems like everyone else is too. I'll be interested to see what the tie-breaking method is. If its rocks, I hope alaina pulls it. If it's a challenge, well then we might be screwed. 

In other news, Dan asked if anyone had an ACTIVE hidden immunity idol this time, which supports the "idols expired at final 9" rumor. Although if the ones from the beginning of the game are all expired, then the only other one was the one Kathy got for her 50 points, which is already gone. Unless there's another...?
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Whew, bullet dodged. The tie was deadlocked and the method of tie-breaker turned out to be purple rock. I was convinced Kathy was going to pick the unlucky number, but ultimately it was Cindy. I feel bad for her since she helped me out before and she told me how badly she wanted to win this game, but she knew the risk...I tried to get her to vote Alexa out on the revote but she wouldn't. Her exact words were even "I don't care" when I reminded her about the immanent danger of the rock drawing. She also made me feel really guilty last night, but the thing about me working with Cindy was, rather than us having an actual solid alliance, her protecting me seemed to be on a vote-by-vote basis. I had no insurance that I would be safe beyond the ousting of mercuzo and Fusion if that had happened. Cindy was a threat though, so her leaving might just benefit my game even more than Alexa leaving would have.

If I have my way, Alexa will still be targeted next. Like I said before, Hugo and I seem to have a mutual respect for each other and I could potentially work with him down the road. Alaina seems barely there and nonthreatening. Alexa is most likely to push for my elimination. I just have to make sure Zuchini and Fusion stay loyal to me through this next vote in case I'm not immune tonight. Despite this triumph and me supposedly having the numbers now, I still don't feel safe in this game.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 pm

I was feeling pretty vulnerable last night but Alexa got voted out unanimously. Final 6 now! If nothing else, I've at least officially done better than I have in my last two games (7th and 8th in Bettis's HvV and RI respectively). 

But yeah, last night was semi-stressful. I screwed up on the immunity challenge and Kathy won it, so I was wide open for a blindside if the Fans wanted to take out an immunity threat. Earlier in the day Kathy had talked to Alaina and Alaina said she and Hugo would be willing to vote out Alexa. Then I got a chance to talk to Alaina and she offered me a Final 4 of me/her/Kathy/Hugo. I actually really like that idea, and proposed a strategy to Kathy earlier which would have resulted in that exact F4. It would inevitably be a tie at F4, but I'm confident Kathy or myself could beat either of them in a tie-breaker challenge to secure F3 and hopefully F2.

I need to win immunity tonight. Or at least Fusion can't win it. He's my target and getting him out will make it easier for me to win the rest of the challenges. If he does win immunity, hopefully I can convince everyone to vote out Robbie. I don't trust Robbie. He may be loyal to Kathy but I doubt he's loyal to me. He could be the swing vote that gets me out at F5 a la SHP in Bettis All-Stars.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Kathy and I managed to keep immunity away from Fusion -- by 1 second! I needed Fusion gone because A) he wanted me out despite our supposed alliance, and B) he was my biggest threat in the challenges. Luckily Hugo and Alaina both really wanted him gone too so it was an easy vote.

Now the favorites have majority for the first time since like the 3rd TC! It's absolutely crucial that I win immunity again tonight so Robbie isn't tempted to help Alaina and Hugo vote me out if they intend to. Like I said, I don't think he'd turn on Kathy but he might turn on me if it gives him a better shot at F2 with Kathy. Supposedly me/Kathy/Hugo/Alaina are supposed to go the F4 so hopefully they target Robbie and then me/Kathy/Robbie can just vote one of them out. My target tonight is Alaina but I know Kathy will want Hugo out.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Won immunity again! What's this, my 5th one? I'm pretty sure I haven't been this much of a challenge beast since BettisBoy's Survivor: Australia lol. But ahhh! Final 4! So thrilled to make it this far.

I couldn't justify keeping Hugo over Alaina. Kathy and Robbie both seem to think he's a bigger threat and I didn't have any reason to suggest keeping him other than "I'm closer to him than Alaina," so I have to bite the bullet and let Hugo be voted out. I hope I don't regret it, but helping the Fans vote out Robbie would have meant a definite 2-2 deadlock next vote. Plus I've just talked to Alaina and we've hinted that we may be willing to work together in this final stretch, which I'll go into more detail about when there actually are more details. Hopefully that doesn't blow up in my face lol.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm

I love how the background pic keeps changing every few days lol.

Anyway, I'd love to know what stakes all these non-players including outsiders, SPs, and eliminated people hold in the outcome of this game. Is it somehow "unfair" that the Favs made an epic comeback? Idk if their ire is more directed at Kathy or vets in general, but all we did was do what has happened hundreds of times in Survivor: We exploited cracks in the majority alliance and made it work for us. They should be impressed with us, not irritated. But shame on us apparently for sticking to our pitiful alliance of 3 Favs and not letting the Fans steamroll us, right? *eye roll* Despite every effort by these people to interfere and plant anti-vet seeds in the players' minds, the Favs still made it this far, so HA! 

I feel like it's my game to lose at this point, and I'm a pessimist, so I'm sure I'll have a tragic downfall in this homestretch.
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme

A-Supreme

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:32 am

Firebolt102890 wrote:
I agree, I LOL every time I see that it's been changed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm

I knewww that questionnaire was going to be used in a challenge. Unfortunately I did abysmally in it and Alaina won immunity. Robbie and Alaina are voting for me. Kathy is nowhere to be found..IMDb says she hasn't been on in 22 hours, but she announced she wasn't hosting for Tom's game this week so she must have known she would be gone. Although I talked to her for like 1 second yesterday and she didn't say anything about it. So yeah I'm not in a very good spot right now. I just hope Kathy doesn't get a penalty vote or I'm screwed lol. Or even if she shows up she might even help them vote me out, who knows. If it goes to a tie hopefully I beat Robbie in the tie-breaker.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Daammnnn, that was a tense round. First of all I was paranoid all day that Kathy wasn't going to vote in time and she wound up voting with like 2 minutes left before the deadline. Then a random huge ass microburst or something blew through my area like 20 minutes before the tie-breaker challenge was supposed to take place and my internet kept going out. Fortunately the weather calmed down and the power came back on, and I ended up winning the challenge.

Final 3 now. FIC in like 30 mins. If me or Kathy wins the FIC, we go to the F2 and there's a good chance I'll win. If Alaina wins the FIC, I go to the jury, but I'll be ok with it. I played hard, I won challenges, I pulled off blindsides, and came back from a 6-3 deficit. It's one of the best games I've personally played in a while. So if Alaina wins and votes me out, then good for her for pulling out those two clutch wins at the end.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:05 am

Quote :

Too bad you dint pay closer attention slut.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 am

I know right!? So mad at myself lol. How was I supposed to know we should be memorizing them?
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 am

You just should :p
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:59 pm

I have to say I had no idea the background was even changing until I read this confessional the first time lol
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Worshipped Haley lol, nooooo...we're just good friends Smile
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

AKA he has a shrine in his closet!
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Robbie I have to say you were one of the people who I raised my opinion of in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2