Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:49 am

Right now I am more excited than ever to begin this season. I can sense that it will be a little tough to assimilate into this batch of players, but one of the rules I go by is that it's never over until it's over, and that is what I plan to execute this season.

I promised Javi before the game started that this would be my legitimate attempt at winning, so if I fail, I can take full responsibility. No bitchiness from me except the occasional snarky comments that is said in good fun. I plan to enjoy this game without making it seem like I have to win or someone will murder my family. Here are a list of things that I will refrain from:

1. Getting caught in a feud. If school has taught me anything, it's that history tends to repeat itself and since I hardly win games by engaging feuds, there is a high chance that I probably will not win this season. I can hate someone more than someone cutting across traffic without turning on their blinker.

2. Making multiple final 2 deals. While I do understand that telling someone they are not in my endgame goals is a bad idea, I can make deals that will seemingly benefit the other person than it does myself, when in actually, I am getting the same, if not more, satisfaction. I will make one finals deal and I will build off of that. I am sure I can make a final four deal with another pair and see if we can launch that.

3. Lying for no reason. Lying does not do anyone any good, nor does acting fishy or beating around the bush. I can only hope that if I am honest, people will reciprocate and share some insight with me. Once everyone brands me a liar, the whole game will become an uphill battle. Do I need to deal with that? No.

This is only a brief tidbit of my overall strategy. More will come as time does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Loving the cast so far. I have spoken to Robbie about the game first but I made a finals deal with Kathy first (well she offered it). This puts me in an unusual position but I plan to lay low while having everyone else go after each other. I have tried talking to Neil too and we are trying to put the past behind us. I wanted Mykee gone since apparently he already does not trust me or Neil, but Robbie wants him in as a puppet and I will let Robbie take control for now. I will remain in cruise control and build relationships. The rest will just fall into place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:53 pm

alaina-24 is someone I have never played with but I think she would be a great ally if I can make it to the merge with her. She seems to always be screwed over by a trio of men but I think I can get her better than fourth if I can get my foot in the door.

ASmellyRedDog is someone that I hope becomes more active because in our last game he was actually more strategic as a juror which is hilarious in its own drunken way but its not very exciting for a host. I bet he will come around though.

Fusioncode is a newbie but I post-stalked him a bit and if his five favorite survivors consist of some of the most deceptive people, then I need to keep an eye out for him. I am crossing my fingers in hopes that he would go after Cindy haha.

imsexyniknowit is a total goddess in these games and I don't think she hasn't made jury yet. She's actually really good but I absolutely hate playing with her because every single thing she says is a lie, which is why she's the perfect opponent.

JohanPar should have been on the Favorites. He made runner-up last season. Anyway, he is probably going to have a large target on his back because I get the feeling he is going to win Liechtenstein but if not, it'll be close. I want to work with him soon.

Krycek9 made a thread asking to know where games were being played and I directed him to you guys. His name looks really frustrating and I am tempted to say he is actually a Russian stripper with a giant mole on his/her face.

kstor3499 has no history so I am assuming/hoping its another tengageder but for some reason, the name looks familiar anyway. It's definitely less annoying than the other K person so that's a relief. I predict early boot anyway.

mercuzo is a hilarious Asian that I have had the pleasure of encountering ever. He hosted a game that he cancelled after like two tribals. I thought he was endearing and if he/I make it to merge, I would talk to him and see where it goes.

reid_alexa is someone I am actually looking forward to playing with. I feel like I had a huge part in getting her to lose in the BB game so I want to make up for it over here. She's a great player with potential and it will be fun to see her do Survivor.

SOClALlZE is a terrible name and I have the feeling this person is going to be such a social ~goddess~. It's so obvious. His/her name pretty much screams it out. Another Tengageder or possibly one of those spambots. Who cares? Early boot.

Alrmw29 is my favorite female in this cast <3 I know she's the only girl on our tribe but I absolutely adore her and we have a finals deal. I have no idea if shes being genuine but I am going with it for now. We could be such a hilarious duo this season.

DanielB194 is a hit-or-miss player in terms of loyalty and I am a bit skeptical of him, so I am going to see if he is active, and if he is, I will get on his good side. It's always good to have someone like that close just in case something comes up.

DJMykee is already saying I cannot be trusted and I need to go. This is what I have to deal with. The first challenge hasn't even been posted and already people are slandering my name. Fortunately for him, Robbie wants to drag him around. Early juror.

EnnJaySee_84 is someone I feel would work with me in this cast because let's face it, a lot of the older players seem to dislike him. I don't mind him, especially now that he has nowhere to hide. I sense we could be pretty loyal to each other.

Firebolt102890 is someone I haven't played with since Survivor 39, and even then, I was out first, so before that was UBAB3. I don't recall his strategy but he was a Hero for HvV so I am going to talk to him and be on good terms there. Yay Mark!

JB_is_awesome is another player in this season that I am not going to be able to work with. He takes forever to vote and it's annoying when he tells people that they are the target. Robbie wants to keep him around but I think its stupid. Second gone?

JwiseN and I ended on decent terms the last time we spoke, so that's not too bad. I am a little weary of him as a player because he is a lot sneakier than people anticipate. It would be amazing if he left early, especially since other game alliances might seep in.

Spooky33 is wonderful and awesome but I hope he shows up. I dunno if he would automatically side with Mark, but we have a bromance and I need to work on him before others get to him. But he needs to actually appear, first and foremost.

Z_uchini_Man is excited about us playing together again and he has JB and Mykee under his wing, which is going to create issues for me. I am going to work on my social game so HvV doesn't repeat itself for me. Robbie thinks we are f2 though, =[

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Here is my ideal boot list. This is going based on first impressions only, and for only my tribe. It is going to change as the game progresses, and this isn't ranked of who I trust the most/least, but rather the best way to satisfy both myself and my allies:

Alrmw29/Z_uchini_Man: Right now the f2 I plan to stick to is Kathy, but if she slips up, then there is Robbie who I can trust a lot as well.

EnnJaySee_84/Spooky33: I trust Neil in this game and G in general, and if Spooky is inactive, then Neil will rank higher here. Too early to make a call.

Firebolt102890/JB_is_awesome: This is another tough call. JB might be too social, so could Mark. I would put them around the same area as it would be situational.

JwiseN: He would have to go in order to prevent other game alliances from crossing over and making the game more complicated than it needs to.

DJMykee: I'm sorry, but he needs to go before a swap or something happens, and I think we will win a lot of challenges anyway so I don't care.

DanielB194: Daniel needs to go first. Him leaving would piss off the least amount of people so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Boot list has changed dramatically.

Mykee might go first. Sorry Robbie. He just isn't reliable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:09 pm

ReliableMike though..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:49 am

lol glad you caught my reference Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote :
Name: Kris Story
Sex: Male
Nationality: British and American
3 adjectives: Smart, Devious, Athletic
3 things you could bring to this game: I think i'd be the youngest person to play on this game for one thing. I think that i'd be considered an underdog because im younger and not expected to know anything about strategy. Which i do. I am very competitive. Have a great personality. And i'm ready to be the next Evil Doctor Will. And ill need my own Mike Boogie.
If you watched last season who do you think should have won? Definantly Jason.
If you make final 3, are you willing to be apart of all-stars? I would love to be an all-star of Big Brother

From two years ago and is from Texas too. The power of Google<3 Seems slick and I hope he is <3 but I found him on tengaged as well and he seems lol. Should be interesting if he is active here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I am talking to Mykee and we are ~bonding~, but no idea if he is genuine or not. I'll let him talk to Robbie and I will see his true intentions. If hes good, then I will work with him. Otherwise, bai.

No idea who the first vote would be. I need that idol so I can have some options <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Thats something Nicole would do.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Google stalk people? Bite me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote :

by ASmellyRedDog on Sun Jun 2 2013 18:15:31

Answer these 5 simple "Survivor" questions and send your answers via PM only once. The first player from each tribe to send the correct answers will win an immunity idol. You have 10 minutes.

1) What was the name of the merged tribe in Survivor Caramoan? ENIL EDAM

2) The first season of All Stars premiered in what year? 2004

3) On what date (mm/dd/year) did Survivor: Borneo premiere? May 31, 2000

4) Who were the three returning players from Survivor: Philippines? (first and last name) Michael Skupin, Jonathan PENNER, Russell Swan

5) What was the first season to have a final three? Cook Islands

I knocked a kid out. 1 Month Suspension, you're all pussiess- Matt Fincher on why only he's tough

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

We had our first reward challenge and only half our tribe submitted/participated so it was easy to tell who won the hidden immunity idols. Robbie admitted to winning the idol, so thanks! Jason was the fastest person in the first round so he probably got it too. Then that leaves Kathy and Neil, and Kathy has denied winning it and Neil is dreaming about leprechauns right now so I can't do anything yet. I hope Neil has it because that would be so amazing.

Jason is still ignoring me. JB is the detective this season. Daniel is hungover. Spooky is smacking a betch. Go tribe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am

Neil confirmed he does have the idol. Now that I know where they are at, its time to get them in a safe spot. I trust that neither Neil nor Robbie will use it against me, which puts me in a peculiar spot. I can see if I can get the votes on Jason and remove an unnecessary variable (the hidden immunity idol that I will have no control over), but it will come at the cost of possibly weakening our tribe and causing major rifts. Or we can play it safe and go after an inactive (Garrett, Daniel, or James). I found it hilarious that James took forever to do his survey and complained that he could not compete for reward. Did you really expect to do reward after failing to follow instructions?

Garrett messaged me last night about an alliance in this game and of course I am down for that, so long as he actually shows up. I know his work schedule is hectic though but I do want him to go far. Neil told me the idols are good until the f8 which is odd, so I am guessing there will be more twists later down the line. It is an extremely early time to stop them from use, but it's not too shabby.

Right now there is a lot of scenarios running through our heads, and there are so many options on paper, but it will be much harder to execute. James/Kathy obviously told Jason that I felt he was ignoring me, so he responded rather quickly Razz My biggest worry is that this move will backfire in the long run if there is a tribe swap or we have a losing streak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 am

In terms of strategy so far, I would say I've been playing lackluster. I haven't exactly gone out of my way to talk to people but it's a two-way street and people are trying to avoid overdoing the social element. Jason and Mark in particular have yet to speak any game with me which worries me, but at the same time I have no idea if its just considered too early. Heck, I haven't even spoken game with my f2 partner. Why does the world hate me? Haha <3

So JB is running around telling people that the "vets" should be targeted. I am glad that he is the one getting the stigma on his back and not me. I just hope he doesn't try playing both sides when he is the one to initiate this anyway. I don't mind what happens because I do not want that many people to realize I am actually sorta playing the game. I've only really spoken strategy with Robbie and Neil, and even then, I leave much to the imagination.

I am still conflicted on how the first vote should go. Robbie thinks its best if we target Daniel, but while that's good at not pissing people off, it will also be tough in the second tribal council. Jason will be more aware of things and can actually play the idol. I doubt he'd use it on the first night unless someone tells him, and given this cast, that's also a possibility. Daniel will only be busy this week, or at least I hope. He is not as threatening as Jason is. I want to whisper this in Robbie's ear and let Robbie go around burying himself into a hole while I cover my own tracks. So if Jason does play the idol, Robbie goes. Or basically anyone who isn't me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

First Voted Out: Krycek9

The first tribal council was posted and it was pretty unanimous. Two people voted SOCIAIZE (could be one + perhaps a penalty), so it seems like that tribe is actually being smart.

Our tribe on the other hand, we are such a mess. JB messaged me today being like "let's form a counter alliance against the vets" and I am like "0______0 I thought we already established this" but then I remembered that I never actually spoke to JB about it, but rather Robbie and Neil. Gawd, I have to pretend like I have no idea what's going on and if JB feels like he is calling the shots, then maybe he will be more tolerable later down the line. He threw Mark, Jason, Kathy, and Daniel all under the bus. JB IS NOT WASTING TIME HERE.

So besides the amazing JB being like a few days old in terms of strategy, I have actually proposed a foolproof plan to my fellow trusted tribemates. I have told Robbie and Neil, on separate occasions, mind you, in order to make it seem like its a fresh idea that they are being a part of the initiation of, that if and when we attend our first Tribal Council, we actually split our votes on Daniel and Jason. I haven't given too much information out because I don't want anything to be leaked and/or spoiled, especially since I anticipate winning a few immunity challenges. This is my ideal plan/voting breakdown:

DanielB194: Kathy, Mykee, Garrett vote Daniel, who is perceived as the weak link.

JwiseN: James, Robbie, Neil, and I vote against Jason and if he doesn't use his idol, goodbye.

Garrett: Jason, Mark, and presumably Daniel vote together and vote G since he is the least active. Kathy should vote to keep Garrett in and retaliate <3

There is a lot of planning with this. I need to make sure everyone votes exactly how I need them to. I need to make sure Kathy will not save Daniel, I need to make sure Mykee doesn't open his mouth, I need to make sure Garrett actually votes, I need to make sure the other vets don't toss their votes onto Daniel, but most importantly, I cannot let anything get traced back to me.

Right now JB and Robbie are under the impression that they are calling the shots, and I will let that slide for now. If I wanted to play like I did in BB24, I'd smack them with a fish, but I am ~attempting~ to play a solid game this time around.

But yeah, a lot of this are just ideas being bounced around. I need to see how our losing immunity challenge pans out and who led to our downfall. But yes, I did give birth to the split vote plan and if I talk to enough people, I might make them believe the first vote will be an easy first boot. This is going to be a mess <3

Confessionals  Tumblr_lsj55jDpo31r3oc7fo1_400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

A+
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Well that plan isn't going to work out. It's way too early, and I was hoping we would last a lot longer. Nonetheless, everyone is voting Daniel anyway which isn't a number on my side so I am content. We could use Jason for his strength so that's always a good thing. If we go to TC again, we will have to adjust accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 am

There was a lot of paranoia I had to deal with last night in regards to the vote. Robbie kept saying he felt like he was the vote, but I think it would be best if our tribe stayed as strong as we could for right now. I know even I was ready to go after a strong player now, but it is only the second tribal council so overall its way too early.

I have a weird feeling that someone other than Daniel is going. Call it paranoia, but I have to make sure I stay calm and hope for the best. Am I worried about idols? Of course. I am also worried about being blindsided. I did manage to piss off JB yesterday due to a personal issue between us, so that might nail the final coffin in my grave.

I told Daniel though, that I voted JB, so hopefully he decides to stack some votes on JB. I hope I don't end up pulling a Tyson and get myself eliminated or I will feel forever shamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Second Voted Out: xsourxgumxrocksx

Ah so they got me. Can't say I am too shocked, but it was way too early. Daniel is extremely inactive for the whole week so they kept him around strictly for a vote. It seems pointless but what can we do about it? I should have voted the way we originally planned to, but I figured our tribe would keep active players in for now.

I wish they targeted JB, but it is what it is. I dunno why they decided to target me of all people, but somewhere I suspect JB once again was responsible. So over him -_-

I am obviously rooting for Garrett, Neil, Kathy, and Robbie. Daniel to a lesser extent because he did what he had to do. Not so much Mark and Jason, and especially not James.

Iraheto out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme

A-Supreme

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Stay strong! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Well I am glad I am out before I got deep into this game lmao. Now I can relax and enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm

You just hate JB cause he's black.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:40 pm

No I dislike him because he's full of shit. I have him on ignore though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:48 pm

lol monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: xsourxgumxrocksx-
Jump to: