HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:20 am

I'm baaaaack! I randomly felt nostalgic for games a few days ago, visited the games board to say hi, and suddenly I find myself right back in the trenches. *sigh* Let's see how long it takes for me to regret this decision, lol.

For reference, the last few games I played, dates included, were:
BettisBoy's Survivor RI (ca. February 2012)
BettisBoy's Survivor HvV (ca. February 2011)
Survivor IMDb 39 (November-December 2010)

...so it's been quite a while.

I didn't even realize the game started yet, so I was surprised when Jason messaged me about it. Then I checked the game thread and it had been up for hours. So hopefully I didn't miss out on the initial scramble to make alliance and gain the numbers.

First order of business will be sending PMs to everyone on my tribe to establish a connection, and hopefully that will at least protect me from being first boot on our tribe if people think I'm a potential ally. So far the following people have contacted me:
1. Jason (via The Hangout)
2. Kathy
3. Neil
4. Mykee

Kathy suggested an S39 redux with me/her/Jason in the F3, which I'm willing to do. Thing about that is that we weren't originally an F3 alliance. Just me and Kathy were an alliance and Jason was more of a free agent. So idk if Jason will agree to that if he feels like he'll be third wheel. We'll see.

I have a knack for always making F4 in this series, so I hope to keep that record intact.

I'm afraid to hit the send button because I know Dan disables the edit option </3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 am

Cast Assessment:

First of all, I know none of the fans except Mercuzo. Wtf he was playing games before I was, how is he a newb? He kind of annoyed me too, like the time he faked a PM of me calling him an "Asian piece of shit" or something rofl. I hope he gets voted out early.

Favorites:

Alrmw29 - Love this bitch <3 She already PMed me and wants me/her/Jason to repeat the S39 Final 3. Great player and easy ally, I trust her. She's a good social player so she's a good ally to have.

DanielB194 - Daniel can be a wildcard...he usually gets blindsided in the games I've played with him lol. Potential ally.

DJMykee - He messaged me and reminded me that we played RI together, although I don't actually remember him in the game (sorry! To be honest, aside from a few of the players, I don't remember that game or the cast too vividly). He seems like a nice guy and I like that he messaged me and wants to work with me.

EnnJaySee_84 - He also messaged me and was friendly and mentioned wanting to work together. I remember I lost his vote in S39 because I wasn't friendly enough to him and it ended up costing me the win. So I have to remember to be a little more enthusiastic talking to him. Learning from my mistakes ftw!

Firebolt102890 - Hottie. Would bang.

JB_is_awesome - As far as I know he has never won a game. At least not while I was active. To be honest I don't feel too threatened by him, but I actually feel like JB could randomly target me in this game. He could think I'm a threat and try to rally everyone against me to get me out early.

JwiseN - Good friend of mine and great player. He's really good at playing as a free agent. Not to say he's UTR but he sort of knows how to be a strong player while not committing to tight deals and still manages to keep the target off himself (UBAB3 and S39 are examples). We've already made an alliance. I'd say he's the 2 or 3 best players in the game so it's better that I'm with him than against him.

Spooky33 - Spooky is one of my BFFs and definitely a potential ally. In fact I couldn't really imagine us not watching each other's backs at least a little bit.

xsourxgumxrocksx - I know him but don't recall if I played any games with him. I think he was an early boot in 39? OH he was in UBAB3 too but he was in the other alliance. And he made the classic mistake of volunteering to go up as a pawn and then got the boot. Could be a threat, could be an ally.

Z_uchini_Man - I don't really have anything to say about him as player. He is kind of wishy washy if I recall correctly. I think he used to worship LadyJ. Nice kid though. Might target him early.

Might try to arrange an alliance of myself/Kathy/Jason/Spooky/NJC/Mykee based on who I've talked to so far, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Firebolt102890 wrote:
Cast Assessment:

First of all, I know none of the fans except Mercuzo. Wtf he was playing games before I was, how is he a newb? He kind of annoyed me too, like the time he faked a PM of me calling him an "Asian piece of shit" or something rofl. I hope he gets voted out early.

xoxo
Confessionals Screenshotui6

Also DJMykee was ReliableMike in RI just fyi. I was in that season too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Javi, how on earth do YOU have that? Laughing

OH NO DJMykee was ReliableMike in that game? I remember he was a major pain in the ass during that game to the host and I badmouthed him in my confessionals. I hope he doesn't go back and read it lol. Oh well, I'm sure he's changed since then. Speaking of, NJC mentioned that Mykee doesn't like him so idk if they would agree to be in the same alliance, hmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:08 pm

I have my connections. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Mark, do you and Shred still talk about American Idol and X-Factor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:46 pm

We talked about AI this season but I have never watched X-Factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh. Well tell Shred Hi for me. Candice <33 I was rooting for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:22 am

Ok game talk.

First challenge was for reward. And the reward was 3 idols per tribe. Laaawd have mercy! I unfortunately showed up late and missed the first two and had to leave before the third was posted. So no idols for me. Jason told me he has one, and he/Kathy believe that the other two went to some combination of NJC/Zuchini/Sour. This can and will make the game very tricky.

First immunity challenge came and went, we won. No surprises there.

Second challenge was a different story. Mercuzo single-handedly won it for the Fans. Such a tragic loss ;___; hold me shrad! So now we have to vote someone out.

So the consensus was to boot Daniel. However...Jason came up with the idea to give Daniel his Idol so Daniel could idol out a threat. And the threat we've chosen is Jon. I suggested Jon as the target because he is very active in this game yet he never mentioned working together. He could also have an idol.

Jason and I are very on edge thinking this is going to backfire, and it probably will! Who knows where the votes are gonna go. Jason even said Jon voted for JB randomly. So who even knows if everyone else voted for Daniel like they were supposed to. Whatever the result, the tribe is going to be chaos after this. If I get blinsided, kudos! Better now than right before jury or the FTC or something (cue that happening)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

It worked. 6-3-1 vote with 6 votes for Daniel cancelled, me/Jason/Daniel's votes for Jon, and Jon's random vote for JB. Naturally, Jon messaged me and wanted to know why and I told him exactly why. He also admitted that he had considered voting out Jason and that "people are talking about a vets alliance". I didn't want to dig for more info about that because I would basically be confirming its existence, and Jon certainly doesn't owe me any info or to keep any info I give him a secret. But it would be worth it to know who on this tribe is considered a "vet" since we're all vets. I'm assuming hangout people?

I've already PMed Kathy explaining what happened. There will be more damage control to do...

We need to secure 5 votes for the next TC to have a majority. We should have me/Jason/Kathy/Daniel, we just need one more. Hopefully Neil will still be willing to work with us, but he might be anti-vets now. Maybe Spooky as well, but he ignored my "haygurl" PM I sent him at the beginning of the game so I have no idea where he stands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 am

Well that was dramatic.

After what seemed like an impossible loss, we had no choice but to start strategizing. It looks like me/Jason/Kathy/Spooky/Daniel are officially an alliance of 5. So we started scheming how we could flush out the remaining idol(s) and we decided that we would make everyone think zuchini is going home so he would play his idol, but we would really vote for Neil. Neil has been playing all sides and we're not sure if he has an idol or not.

Then A-Supreme revealed that the Favorites were indeed the true winners...so all that stress was for nothing lol.

amg. mercuzo is such a vag.

Quote :
by mercuzo 2 hours ago (Wed Jun 5 2013 20:13:34)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Stop whining, Favorites, and get back to flushing out all your idols.
Quote :
by mercuzo 5 minutes ago (Wed Jun 5 2013 22:58:23)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Do we have a challenge tomorrow? Or are you the favorites gonna whine again until you guys change your mind at the last minute?

lol...excuse us for whining about losing a challenge that, as it turns out, we actually won fair and square by a large margin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Long story short, we lost (again but for real this time!) and followed through with the exact same plan from the night before. It worked like a charm! Neil was not happy. He yelled at Jason and I for several minutes, telling us we were stupid fucking wankers and that we were wrong for voting him out because he was ~~~with us!!!~~~

...then he finally admits to me that he was with the other alliance (which was obvious given that he voted for Daniel. In fact it was obvious before.) So why is he throwing a tantrum? Checkmate, gurl. We got you. You and your idol that JB tells me you had. Take your loss with some dignity.

And with that, we can be relatively sure all 3 of the favorites' idols are out of play. Jason played his, Robbie played his, and either Neil or John had the other and they've left the game with it in their pocket. So we got over this hurdle. The next 3 boots should be easy provided my alliance sticks together and the fans aren't gutsy enough to give one of their idols to Robbie/JB/Mykee. I don't even want to THINK about that possibility. The fans really need to start going on a losing streak so they can start flushing their own idols. Worst case scenario would be a tribe swap in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Yippeeeee!!! Individual immunity! Pretty sure I haven't won one of those in at least 4 years lol. It was one of those "winner gets to eliminate someone" challenges too and I'm usually taken out of those early lol. Anyway, I figured there would be a double TC sooner or later, so I'm glad to be immune for this. Unfortunately, the consequence of this is that I'll look like a bigger threat now. Maybe I shouldn't have gone for it. In theory this should be an easy vote anyway by voting out one of the 3 non-allies. My only concern is the fans possibly giving an idol away to the opposing alliance on our tribe to blindside us. Daniel is pretending to be on the outs though and is going to see if Mercuzo will give him one haha.

Target tonight is Mykee. Everyone expects Robbie to leave tonight so he would be most likely to get an idol. I'll tell JB that we're voting Mykee too...maybe I'll win back some of his trust. Plus if he spills that info to someone and Mykee somehow gets an idol and plays it, at least I know it won't be me leaving!

As I type this, Daniel reports to me that transferring idols across tribes is not allowed. This would have been good news 20 minutes ago when I was doubting whether or not I'd win immunity. At least now I don't have to worry about the next few TCs. Plz just don't let there be a tribe swap.

Please please pleeease let the fans use one of their idols tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh guuuurrrlllll...this is not the same game I thought it was 24 hours ago!

First the fans TC was posted and Johan was voted out 5-3. Meruczo had told Daniel that Mercuzo/Johan/someonenamedHugo were on the outs in the fans tribe, but I didn't believe it. Mercuzo is sly. In one breath he told Daniel that he knew someone who would give him (Daniel) an idol, then in another told him that none of his allies had idols. Kathy also heard that Mercuzo voted Johan out despite him acting surprised/pissed about the vote.

...and then the Fav's TC was posted. In yet another blindside, Daniel got voted out 5-3! I immediately suspected Kathy and Spooky were the ones that flipped, and checking my PMs confirmed that. Kathy said Spooky wanted to boot Daniel (Jason was afraid of Spooky trying to save Mykee btw) and she went along with it. I still trust her, but I'm not sure if I trust Spooky to stick with us *shrug*. If Jason and I are doomed, hopefully they boot him first. And while I'm still cautiously optimistic about the alliance, Jason is convinced he's next...I'm slightly paranoid he is going to panic and sell me out in act of self-preservation, lol.

I have to say I love how much strategy and big moves have gone down and it's only F14! The game isn't even close to half over!

When is Neil going to be done crying? He's over on the thread complaining about the vets and trying to throw us under the bus. His bigger beef seems to be with Jason, but he likes to lump me in as a "fellow asshole". Neil and Jason both started playing games in summer '09 if I recall correctly, so they have been around the same amount of time roughly. JB was playing before both of them and he's not in the "vets alliance" either. And for the record, this is my first proper alliance with Jason, despite us being in the F3 together 3 times before (2 of which had F2s with one of us getting 3rd). The three other times, it was coincidence brought on by comp wins and bigger targets/drama between players besides ourselves. Me/Kathy/Jason want to go to the end together recreate the S39 F3 for irony purposes, not because we don't think anyone else is cool enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Ugh, tough loss. I'm impressed that you guys [the hosts] managed to cast such capable newbs! Unfortunately they've been kicking our asses.

So now to the vote. Spooky claims he's with us, and if so, we have 4 votes to get rid of JB. JB has not been helpful in challenges and we need to start winning more immunities. Mykee and Robbie have at least tried in the challenges and Mykee got us a lot of points tonight. JB is also just a vote in their pocket as far as I can tell. The opposition apparently still wants Jason gone...again, better him than me if they succeed, but I just hope they don't switch the target to me randomly.

I just tried to talk to Mykee to see if he would be willing to vote JB and it ended awkwardly Laughing he was like "after you just tried to vote me out?" I should have just kept my mouth shut. I probably did more harm than good. This is why I suck at communicating with people outside my alliance. Or maybe Mykee is just high and mighty cus he got the numbers last time (and might still have them).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Ugh so apparently the points grant you access to an HII clue. Kathy achieved the necessary points and we're pretty sure she guessed correctly. The question is if Mercuzo got to it first. Pleeeease don't let that be the case. There's no way we could overcome 4 idols 0_0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 am

JB got voted out unanimously, yay! I wonder why Robbie and Mykee actually agreed to vote him? Maybe they knew Spooky flipped back and they didn't have the numbers, or they assume Kathy/Spooky will help them vote out Jason/myself next TC. But I commend them if they actually did it for the betterment of the tribe.

In other news...AMG <3 Kathy got the idol!!! This is very good news! This just might be our trump card. I'm actually glad she has it instead of me, cus I think she would use it on me if I needed it, but I don't have to worry about the shame of getting voted out with it in my pocket.

I hope to win the next challenge, but if we don't, I'm not too worried about getting the boot. I'd prefer to boot Mykee over Robbie when the time comes, especially after he gave me a big ol' "fuck you" when I tried to talk strategy with him. He's better than Robbie at challenges, but we might be merging soon anyway so he would be a bigger threat in that aspect. He also apparently has an entitlement complex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Ok, I'm way over people who are out of the game (Neil) and people who were never in the game (Mel, CaptainJimmy) posting on the thread trying to screw over Jason/Kathy/myself. In fact I have never talked to CaptainJimmy ever so idk why he's so invested in the outcome of the vets' alliance this game. I know the hosts can't do anything about it, but it can and will really screw up my game. All it will take is for Spooky to see that old boot list Mel posted and he might try to flip again. I don't think I've ever tried to interfere in a game I had nothing to do with so I don't understand the desire.

Now, are they right about me/Kathy/Jason having an F3 alliance? Yes. It would be one thing if the three of us aligned in every game we played together just for the sake of aligning as friends, but we really did just think it would be cool to repeat an F3 from seasons earlier. Having said that, let's put some facts out there:

• There have been hundreds of games played over the last 6-7 years with maybe 100 or so core players making up some combination of each 14-24 player cast, so you're bound to have repeat alliances.
  • People aligning with their friends has been going on since the beginning of IMDb games. Even when I was new, you had people like Lthingtor and survivorisdabest who allegedly aligned in every game, but I never complained about "not being given a chance"
  • Doesn't Mel align with the same people every game? Specifically Joey. She's one to talk.
  • Let's face it, its easier to align with people you're friendly with. "Vets" are not the only ones guilty of this. Why would I choose to align with Neil, Mykee, and Robbie, none of whom I know that well, over someone I know I can trust like Kathy? At the current rate, I play about one game a year so I would rather play it safe with a good chance of going far than take a risk.
  • Even on the real show, people rekindle alliances from their previous seasons: Amanda/James, Tom/Stephanie, Dawn/Cochran.
  • Finally, why does "vet status" in the minds of these people seem to be based on anything other than the amount of time one has been playing games? People like StevieMc, Gizmo, Rockstar, Nicole, Neil, etc. are usually considered, often by their own admission, to not be vets despite having been around for 4-6 years, yet people like Jason or Max, who are newer than them, are vets.

One more thing I want to point out is that a huge factor in who I am loyal too depends on who approaches me first. After the cast was posted, Jason and Kathy were the first people to PM me with alliance offers. Neil and Mykee both offered me alliances after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Woot! merge!

We voted out Mykee, and Socialize got expelled. It's an uphill battle from here, as we're down in numbers 6-5. I can't ever remember a time where I entered the merge without the numbers, so this is kind of scary. Mercuzo has been PMing Jason with plans to flip and blindside Cindy (imsexyniknowit) but we're not sure if he's being truthful and now he and his allies are apparently putting that plan on hiatus until next TC anyway. They're claiming they want to vote Kathy out but we're suspicious since it has to be obvious to Mercuzo that Kathy found the idol in the celestial dome. If Kathy is the red herring, then I believe I could be the true target since they have not bothered talking to me like they have Jason, and I doubt they would target spooky or Robbie since the whole cast knows me/Kathy/Jason have a history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:21 pm

This is going to be a mess.

The fans are all flat out stating that Kathy is going, but that's too obvious given their apparent idol paranoia. So we're taking a chance and having her play it on me. Part of me feels selfish because now my own safety is ensured, but I really do think there is a strong possibility they voted for me. Like I said yesterday, it has to be one of me/Kathy/Jason. Kathy is too obvious of a target and they seem interested in working with Jason, they probably just want to weaken the favorites first by voting out Jason's ally. It's possible they voted Spooky since Jason painted him as the one in control, but who knows. There's a valid case for it to be anyone (though I'd be shocked if they voted Robbie).

Sooo then in the event we guessed right, we had to decide who we were voting for. We've always wanted mercuzo out, but then we were afraid of him playing his own idol if he has one. So we switched it to Fusioncode. However, we told Spooky and Robbie to vote Alaina. Then at the last minute I decided me and Jason should vote mercuzo, and Kathy should vote Fusion. That way it's 2-2-1. If mercuzo plays the idol, Alaina goes. If Mercuzo and Alaina both play idols, Fusion goes. If no one plays an idol, the Favs control the revote 5-4 and we can get rid of mercuzo. Of course all this means nothing if the Fans voted for Kathy or Jason or someone else who isn't me.

It's all a total shot in the dark but we've gotta try something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Well. That failed. They voted for Jason...the sad part is we were this close to having Kathy use the idol on him. I feel like its my fault because I over-analyzed it and thought they would vote for me. And to my surprise Jason agreed and the last minute to have Kathy use it on me. She was ready to use it on him. And none of the fans played idols. To think we were one correct guess away from taking out mercuzo and an idol possibly, ugh! Total bummer.

And with that, I'm officially up the creek without a paddle. One of my two closest allies is gone, Kathy's idol is gone, the fans strengthened their numbers, and they still have at least two of their idols. Unless someone cracks, the Fans can continue to pick us off. Me or Kathy is next. And with mercuzo and Fusioncode around, I don't think I'll be going on any immunity streaks. The only streaks I'll produce will be in my underwear as I nervously await TC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I got Cindy to talk to me and she gave up some info. Whether any of it is true, I have no idea. It was weird though, it was as if mercuzo is a mob leader and she was terrified to talk to me cus ol' Mercuzo Capone would have her killed he found out. She says she knows Mercuzo is after her but doesn't seem willing to do anything about it yet. She wants to vote one one more Fav before making a movie. 

Apparently they're voting Spooky, and if I vote Spooky with her she'll trust me enough to help her blindside mercuzo soon. I'm not holding my breath though, they could be voting me tonight. But if I'm still here for the next vote, hopefully someone tries something fancy with an idol or something and buys me more time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

I won immunity!!! Boo-yah! Now I don't have to worry about the vote tonight or any idols being played against me when and if I get the numbers.

I'm in the process of getting Cindy to go through with blindsiding mercuzo. Originally she suggested voting Fusion, but I [not so] subtly pushed for mercuzo. If he doesn't go tonight, he's probably guaranteed a spot in the finals. And if he makes it there, us favorites are probably voting for him to win. I told her the 3 favs would vote for him so she would just need herself and one other fan, and she thinks she can get Alaina and/or Hugo. Meanwhile, Kathy is having the same convo with Alexa, and Alexa seems to be going along with this plan too, so who knows lol. 

Worst case scenario, mercuzo plays his idol and Kathy goes home. That would make me very sad, but at least mercuzo's idol would be flushed and maybe he would be pissed and wage war on his disloyal tribemates next instead of me, lol.

Cindy is understandably very nervous. I'm worried she'll panic and drop the whole plan. She says mercuzo hasn't even talked to her. He hasn't talked to me or Kathy either so who could he be recruiting for a blindside against her? Alexa told Kathy some things which would indicate mercuzo wants an all fans final 6 and should feel safe enough not to play the idol. I hope this works out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm

All hail the conquering hero! Mercuzo has been vanquished. I had my doubts after I noticed him visiting the forum several times late last night, I thought for sure he was playing the idol. It was a 7-2 vote, which is actually too many. If it had been 5-4 or something, then that would mean the tribe is divided and it would be easier to avoid being targeted. But since most of the Fans voted together against mercuzo, they can easily turn around and vote me out next. So I don't really feel like I'm in any better of a position after this vote than I was before. That will probably remain true for the rest of the game unfortunately. But at least with the biggest immunity threat out of the way, the odds of me going on an immunity run to the end are slightly more likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 pm

I won immunity again, y'all. And then comes the tribal council the Favs have been waiting for...the one where the fans ruthlessly and frantically turn on each other! So on one hand we have Hugo/Cindy/Alexa wanting us to vote out FusionCode, and Fusion apparently has Alaina on board to flip and vote out one of those three. He suggested voting Hugo, but I changed it to Alexa because she seems like a much bigger threat to me personally, having never talked to me. Plus I talked to Hugo earlier and he seems like someone I could potentially trust down the road if I need him.

Even though Fusion will give me a run for my money in the challenges, at least he might stay aligned with me after this vote. I feel like Cindy & co. would go back to wanting me out next since I'm a challenge threat. And I don't see how Fusion has much incentive to flip back since he would obviously be on the bottom of the Fans' alliance.

But then something weird is up. Apparently, those idols from the beginning of the game expired at the final 9. If that's the case, why didn't mercuzo play his last round if that was the last time he could? And even if he didn't have one, then why didn't ANYONE play one? Surely krycek, kstor, and socialize didn't have them and leave the game with them. Something smells fishy and its not my vag. Oh well, I'm not going home, so <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Firebolt102890-
Jump to: