Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Survivor God Diary #11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

The Survivor God Diary #11 Empty
PostSubject: The Survivor God Diary #11   The Survivor God Diary #11 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 pm

The Survivor God Checklist So Far

1. Build a core alliance within the "Fans"
2. Find a couple of people to have a deep sub-alliance to get to the finals with
3. Win challenges to go into the merge higher on numbers
4. Take out JohanCunt
5. Go into the merge with numbers
6. Take out JwiseN
7. Take out Spooky

And everything, so far, has been --

The Survivor God Diary #11 Tumblr_m5ow0xzFcl1rn9rcxo1_500

I have lied, I have manipulated and I have put a stranglehold on this game. And the best part is, while some of the Favorites realize it, none of the fans have yet to fully comprehend how much I control this game. They don't realize how I much I influenced them into taking out JohanCunt. They don't realize how powerful I am in this game.

And that's just the way I want it.

The Fans don't see me as the threat the Favorites do, and I'm going to use that to my advantage.

As I mentioned very early on, everybody wants me, and I have a final two (or three) pledge with literally every member of my alliance.

My ideal situation winning every immunity challenge until the end, but obviously I'd be a fool not to plan ahead.

I'm not sure if it's a final two or three (going to ask Iraheto now), but I'll go with the guess that it's a final three for now (doesn't matter to me, either way).

My Perfect Final Three
- Alaina
- Alexa
- Me

That would mean I'd need to take out Hugo, Cindy and Jake (FusionCode) before then.

FusionCode doesn't have a final two or three with anyone - but me - so the perfect time to blindside him would be at the Final 6, once the favorites are, hopefully, all gone. He's the biggest challenge threat to me, so taking him out earlier would ensure a stronger run to the end for me.

Hugo and Cindy had a final two pledge and reached out to me to be a third, so I think I can easily get the other three to vote one of them off. Preferably Cindy first, and then Hugo. Cindy is more of a social threat because she talks with everyone. Then Hugo would go next.

This is, of course, all hypothetical. There could many varying factors, from challenge wins, to, perhaps, some shakeup in alliances, etc.

This is all in the near future, of course, and we're still focused on taking out the Favorites.

This game has gone by way so far.

And I'm going to ensure it continues to be so.

- The Survivor God.

The Survivor God Diary #11 Tumblr_ltphslk7LA1qb9lgyo1_500
Back to top Go down

The Survivor God Diary #11
Page 1 of 1