1) BASIC INFORMATION
- First Name: Johan
- Gender: Male
- Age: less
- Occupation: I'm about to graduate, so I guess I'm UNEMPLOYED?
2) BASIC QUESTIONS
1. If you had to describe yourself in three adjectives, what would those adjectives be and why?
DAPPER, DASHING AND DEBONAIR.
2. What is your strategy coming into this game?
I'm going to try and survive this fans tribe, trying to re-establish my reputation.
3. You are joining the game as a "fan", or relative newcomer to the Survivor IMDb series. What advantages and disadvantages do you expect coming into the game as a fan, and how will you implement those advantages or overcome those disadvantages?
I actually have some sense of gameplay (screw you guys for making me answer a question about being a newcomer
), and since a few people know me from my ugliest game ever, I'll probably be in a tough position right off the bat. On the other hand, if I manage to get a grasp of some of these guys quickly, I might be able to Boston Rob it. We'll have to wait until it begins to know whether I'm at a disadvantage or not.
4. What kinds of twists and turns do you anticipate this season?
I anticipate getting screwed over for some reason. Is that a twist?
5. If you had to label yourself as either a strategic, social, or competitive player, which would you give yourself and why?
Strategic. I keep things vague and anonymous, and I always base my games and loyalties depending on who I can most fluently discuss strategy with. It makes and breaks alliances and any chances one may have of using the benefits of others' strengths.
3) THIS OR THAT
Please post which choice you prefer of the two given options.
1. Naughty or Nice - Nice
2. Batman or Superman - Batman
3. White or Black - Black
4. TV or Internet - Internet
5. Flying or Sailing - Flying
6. Past or Future - Future
7. Science or Religion - Science
8. Food or Water - Water
9. Piercings or Tattoos - Tattoos
10. Big Brother or Survivor - Survivor
4) FAVORITE SURVIVOR PLAYER
Please choose one previous Survivor player which best represents the style of game play you wish you achieve.
Either Yul or Earl. I know, I'm boring. Silent, smart and strategic goes far though.