Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win) Empty
PostSubject: The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)   The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Did you see that?

Now do you believe me?

I literally won that challenge for my tribe. It's not a case where we all won together and I performed well - all of them were out of the challenge, and I came back from 4 v. 1 to winning the damn thing.

I saved us from tribal council. Not that I care too much right now, since I'd actually like to lose a challenge so we can get rid of the other inactive cunts. I don't want them going further in the game, riding on my hard work.

Plus, now that I basically tore apart the favorites in this challenge, coming back from the dead like Liverpool did in Istanbul, I'm pretty much guaranteed a safe ride to the merge, barring any tribal switches. And on top of that, I'm still sitting on an idol no one knows about, so I'm pretty solid.

Fuck it, I may even go a bit lax in future challenges, because I know how good I am, but I don't need to be labeled as a challenge threat and then targeted for elimination.

And you know what else I realized? The Favorites are a bunch of dipshits as well. I may as well call them "The Dipshits: Favorites Branch". I mean, at least I'm smart enough to realize and admit when I made a mistake - like when I mispelled Philippines. But then not one, but two, of the so called favorites made the same mistake, but were too dumb to proofread.

Here's another prophecy from the "Survivor God", by the way:

Tomorrow, I won't be able to make the challenge, and I'm calling it right now that we're going to lose the challenge because I'm not there.

You can take that to the bank. Put your bets on "The Dipshits: Favorites Branch" to barely beat out "The Dipshits: Home Office" in tomorrow's challenge.

Want some more "Survivor God" prophecies?

When push comes to shove in the Dipshit Alliance, this is the order I want them gone:

1. JohanPar (probably the smartest of the dipshits - although that's not saying much - so I don't need him thinking. Also, I'm pretty sure he's also hiding an idol, since there is one unknown idol, to me, at least.)
2. Cindy (knows too many players on the favorites, likely to flip)
3. FusionCode
4. Hugo*
5. Alex*

*These two I want to take to the end with me.

But until then, I'm gonna be loyal.

You'd think I'd be a backstabbing asshole, but I want those favorite cunts out of the game, so I'll focus on them first.

Here's a dose of honesty though, so the Survivor God doesn't come across as too much of an evil supervillain:

I actually like the members of the Dipshit Alliance. I get along well with them, and I think they're good people.

Whether or not I think they're smart enough to beat me though, is an entirely different topic - with only one answer.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)   The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm

*Alexa not Alex

Other than that.

LOL A+
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)   The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 am

I know it's Alexa, I call her Alex though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)   The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Survivor God Diary #4 (First Immunity Win)
Page 1 of 1