Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee_84

EnnJaySee_84

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 am

1. i thought it about time i made one of these lol. so to start off i approached some vets for an alliance. namely jason, mark and kathy as well as john. jason doenn't show any intent on working with me even though he agreed to, mark barely replies, kathy talks a whole load of weirdness. would they be more open to working with me if they kew i had an idol? not sure. i don't have much faith in lasting long in this one. mykee always wants me out, jb is his puppet pretty much and robert zuchini has never been fond of me. what can i expect? i keep posting in his games lol. then there's spooky who i've never really spoken to.

so basically john is my best avenue to stick with and see if he can keep me around a while with whatever alliances he has going. i won one of the 3 idols on offer last night for my side. who has the other two? john most likely has one but he would never admit it. jb was online at the time as well. those are the 2 most likely at this point but we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee_84

EnnJaySee_84

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 am

oh i forgot to update this, good. anyway fuck you daniel dillon, jason and mark. you smug wankers. i'm more pissed at myself though for getting too comfortable and thiking i was in with you lot when you show no compassion whatsoever. you're like robots or something. what is so appealing about you 3? i'll never get it.

anyway thanks for having me hosts.

bye.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals...
Page 1 of 1