Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage Empty
PostSubject: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Okay, for my (real) last confessional, I thought I'd do a nice little wrap-up of the game with my final thoughts before I head into the final tribal council.

Are you ready?

My Game
I have no regrets about the way I've played this game. Yes, I made mistakes along the way, and I'll admit that - for example, not playing my idol on the night I was eliminated. Or taking out Firebolt instead of Spooky. We would have targeted Firebolt if not for the concern that there may have been another idol. But there wasn't, so that was my mistake. 

On the whole, however, I dominated this game up until my elimination, and even my elimination led to repercussions that affected the rest of the game. That's how much of a presence I had here, so I can be nothing but proud.

I said this before, but getting rid of JohanCunt was like a victory for me. I didn't come into this game with the sole goal of winning. I wanted to stir the pot. I wanted to prove to others, and myself, that I was the smartest player out here. I may not have won the game, but I certainly did that. The Dipshit Alliance keep asking me WHY I took out Johan. That's the fundamental difference between them and I. The truth is, there was no real reason. Yes, he was annoying. Yes, he was a strategic threat. But the real reason is simply that I wanted to have some fun, and, more importantly, to prove how stupid the rest of my allies were, and to show how easily I could manipulate their tiny brains - and I succeeded!

The Favorites
I came into this game with the grand assumption that most of the favorites were pathetic losers, and, well, most of them proved me right, but some of them didn't. Some of them even earned my respect! I'll get into that in a moment. I have no real comment to make on the favorites. If not for the stupidity of my allies, there would be no favorites at the end, but there is one left standing, and I honestly applaud Kathy and give her my respect.

In order of elimination:

xsourxgumxrocksx I don't really know this "John" fellow, but he comes off as someone with way too much time on his hands. If he's under the age of 18, then I'd understand, but if he's 18 or over, boy, does he need help. I'm not even saying that in the "get a life!" way, I'm being serious. I'm legitimately concerned for him if that's the case. Unless he really is as mentally challenged as he comes across and can't attend a proper school, or maintain a proper job. In that case, I take back what I said, and I hope he's being well taken care of.

EnnJaySee_84: This guy is so funny, but in a really tragic way. He's kind of like sourgumrocks, but worse. He's one of those people that take the internet super seriously. Do I even need to explain why? He also further proves his stupidity when he says things like "Oh, I'm not really upset" - when only 2 minutes earlier, he was going on an incredibly long rant about how everyone is ruining the game or some other asinine problem.

Okay, buddy, we get that you don't want certain people to get to the end. 

Just because no one pays any attention to you in real life doesn't mean you need to try and act like a lunatic online.

So pipe down and sit in the corner.

God, I really pray that the "84" in his username isn't his birth year, because if not, I feel so sorry for him.

Still, not an excuse for acting like an idiot.

DanielB: To be honest, there's not much I can say about Daniel since I never really talked to him, nor was he very present in challenges and whatnot. People told me he was known for lying, but I didn't care. I talked to him in a few PMs, but nothing for me to properly deliver an evaluation on him. He did come across a bit smarter than the above two, in his defense.

JwiseN: The first favorite I actually have a lot of respect for. He's a smart and friendly guy, and there's nothing bad I can really say (what a shame!). I do wish I didn't have to take him out, because I would have liked to get to know him better. I did have to lie to him, but hopefully he understands why (not to mention that he lied as well). That was a pivotal vote, and a Favorite had to go home that night, and we needed to make him feel safe. I hope to have further chats with this man, in the future.

Spooky: This guy is like "Neil", in the sense that he takes these games, and the internet, way too seriously. Choice quotes:

"I'm Spooky aka Garrett and I'll be your worst nightmare if you keep messing with my friends."

(when asked who his friends were)
"I have too many to list. Keep *beep* around and you'll find out."

What a funny guy.

Zuchini: Nothing I can really say about him, since he was not present for most of the game, and if he was, he was in the background.

Firebolt: A lot of respect for his dominance in challenges, so clearly he isn't an idiot like most of the other players. I didn't get to know him too well on a personal level, but he seemed like a nice guy. Shame he didn't get to the end, or it'd be a landslide victory.

The Fans
Oh, fans. Fans, fans, fans. Arguably the stupid bunch of players ever put together. I actually felt stupid in their presence. That's not even a lie. In our Skype convos, I had to dumb myself down to get on their level. No joke. 

I'll correct that - Jake/Fusion and Johan were of average intelligence. But the rest? Hahahahaha.

From the very beginning, I was screwing with them, and I had a blast. As I've said, I applaud them for taking me out of the game, as it was the smart thing to do, so I can harbor no ill will. When we had skype chats after my elimination, however, my former allies proved to be as stupid as I thought they were. I'll get into the rest of that in a moment, but one example is how they were surprised at how frank and honest I was being with them (which they misinterpreted as rudeness), and they assumed that it was because I was upset over my blindside.

Have they learned nothing? Even in my past confessionals, and in public, I've said that I have no problem with them taking me out of the game, because I understand that it was a move that had to be made. If I were one of the Dipshits like Cindy or Hugo, then, yes, I'd probably be pissed, since there was no real reason to take me out then, but there you go.

The only reason I was being up front with them was because I no longer had to pretend to be nice to them for the sake of the game. Nor did I have to lower my intelligence to humor them.

Lastly, the final proof of their stupidity is how they're obviously trying to play vicariously through Alaina to make up for their stupidity. Well, mainly Cindy and Alexa. Hugo has moved on, it seems, and rightfully so. Cindy and Alexa can try and argue (laughably) against that fact, but come on. There's a difference between cheering for your friend to win a challenge, as opposed to running around, feeding her answers, yelling at others to feed her answers ("HUGO! What was your answer???"), telling her what to do in votes, bringing in "mentors" (who are just as stupid as the rest) to help with challenges, etc.

Not to mention that Cindy keeps saying things like "We can win this!" or "He'll take us to the end!". And, no, Alexa, that's not "wanting a friend to win". That's called a Freudian slip. Google it. Come on, guys, it's obvious to everyone.

Eugh. These guys are such idiots, it hurts my head.

Anyways, here we go again:

Krycek: Inactive. No point wasting my time.

Kstor: Inactive. No point wasting my time.

JohanPar: Hahahaha, Johan. My favorite moment in the game. The reactions from all the fans when I "told them" about Johan were priceless. I have them saved. Johan was just a pawn in my game that I enjoyed tossing off the board for my own amusement.

Further proof of my former allies' stupidity - for some reason, they blame me for their stupidity (of course), and think it's because I took out Johan that we all (except Alaina) failed to get to the end.

See why I call them idiots?

Johan was not the challenge beast everyone thought he was (for whatever reason). Maybe he was good in previous games, but he only did well in one challenge this game, and that was the one challenge where he was paired up with me. He did so horribly in one challenge that I was even able to use that as "proof" that he was throwing the game. Hahahahaha.

Adieu, Johan. Or, are you gonna correct my French there?

Mercuzo: This guy is such an animal!

imsexyniknowit: Okay, just a guess, right now, off the top of my head - but I'm guessing that Cindy really isn't as sexy as she seems to think she is. She has this fascination with "flirting" with everyone, and I mean actually using the word "flirting". She's always like "I'm gonna flirt with [blank]", or "Alexa, go flirt with [blank]". What's wrong with her...? She's so sexually driven, real or not, it's really strange and awkward. Either she's a horny teenager or some middle-aged woman deprived of sex.

Regarding gameplay, she's definitely one of the dumbest players in this game. She needed her hand held through every vote. The most annoying part is how she blames everyone else for her defeat in this game and won't drop the issue. "Oh, but I want Fusion to admit his mistake too". Shut the fuck up. Seriously. This is why we all made fun of her behind her back.

I honestly think she's an incredibly sad and pathetic individual. I'm serious. Go "flirt" with some people in real life.

Reid_Alexa: This is the part where I give proof that I'm not being vindictive towards the people that took me out. I admire Alexa's gameplay, and I'd have voted for her if she got to the end. I also think she's a lovely person, and there's probably no chance of it now, but I'd have liked to get to know her better. That being said, I don't let her off scot-free. I still bunch her in with the rest of the idiots because at least she should have known better than to vote me off when it was 6-3, and she should have known to at least tell Fusion. The others, I can excuse, because they're idiots, but I gave Alexa more credit than that, so she has no excuse. At least she's not as crazy as Cindy. And when I call Cindy crazy, I don't mean it in the good way.

FusionCode: I can admit my mistakes, and my original assessment of Fusion was incorrect. I originally viewed him as an idiot in the background, like Hugo or Cindy, but he's proved me wrong. I think after Johan's elimination, Jake felt more comfortable with his position within the tribe. Jake was way stronger in challenges than Johan, for one. Secondly, he was a great ally to have. Very smart and strategic. When I tried to explain a plan to Alexa, Cindy or Hugo, it was like trying to lecture a group of disabled children on how to play basketball. Fusion, however, was always quick to pick up on things. I still have no clue why they didn't tell Fusion, which is further proof of their stupidity. 

I'm going to digress for a moment, because I actually thought of another example of Cindy's stupidity.

When Fusion was trying to defend himself because Cindy continued to bitch at him about flipping (or whatever stupid reasons she had), Cindy says, dramatically "we'll talk about this after" (with poorer grammar). About a second later, she tries to throw me under the bus (HAHA), for whatever reason. She said something like "I'll tell you about how Merc was planning to blindside you". She was probably trying to deflect the blame off of her or something (as usual), and to get Fusion mad at me. It was just so stupid and childish, and Jake saw right through it. 

So, anyways, Jake is a good guy who I have a lot of respect for, and I admit I misjudged him.

AStarkRedDeath: Hey lol now it's time for Hugo's evaluation haha he's the idiot lol on the fans tribe lol that always haha he always lol

Fuck it. I can't do it. It's going to give me an aneurism.

This guy loves throwing in an "lol" or a "haha" at the end of EVERY sentence. I was obviously too nice to him in the game to say anything, but, seriously, it's so annoying. Am I the crazy one for finding that annoying? It's annoying when anyone uses LOL or LMFAO when you know they're probably not even smiling, but this guy takes it to a whole other level, using it at the end of EVERY sentence. That's not even an exaggeration. I can pull up our skype chats and give you literally hundreds of examples. He uses it in the most random sentences, like "yeah lol" or "no problem haha". Not only is it annoying, it makes him look dumber than he actually is.

Hugo is an idiot. Plain and simple. He's a sweet guy, and I respect that, unlike certain people (*cough*Cindy*cough*) he can admit his mistakes, but boy, is he an idiot. He's like a lost puppy with one leg missing. And half a brain too. Sweet kid, but such an idiot. I don't mean just grammar and spelling, but just in general. He's all over the place. I've said that from the start, and that opinion hasn't changed.

Travis: Travis? Who is Travis you might ask? Some stupid "mentor" that Cindy brought in to help Alaina win the final challenge, and I use the word "stupid", because he proved himself to be as much of an idiot as the rest of them. He was basically a carbon copy of Hugo, except that instead of "lol" or "haha", he ended every sentence with "lmao". No joke. Welcome to the Dipshit Alliance, Travis. Go sit in the corner and make some clay pots with the rest of these idiots.

The Finalists
Honestly, congrats to them both for making it to the end. Good on them.

They aren't my ideal final two, since I feel others in the game were more deserving of getting to the end, and I'm not even talking about myself. But that's how the game works, so congratulations! 

Alrwcunt: Being frank, there's a difference between playing hard and letting this game take control of your life, and it seems that for Kathy, it's the former. She seems to live and breath for this game. Someone once told me she stayed up for 24 hours for an endurance challenge. I don't know if that's the truth or not, but I could believe it.

That being said, while I can find her obsession with this game a bit weird, I do respect her gameplay. Right from the merge, she was targeted for elimination, and she survived until the end. What can you do but applaud that? Well, for my bitter former allies, they can bitch about her, but I'm being honest. Kathy did well to get to the end, so no one can fault her for that.

Kathy is a strong strategic player, and she deserves to win over Alaina.

Lastly, I'm begging you, Kathy, for me, please, please, please, learn the difference between your and you're. The first few times I thought it might be a typo, but clearly, you don't understand basic grammar, so please study up. You're 29 years old.

Alaina: My original assessment of Alaina holds true. She's a fly on the wall that just sort of skated her way to the end. She was a vote, and no matter how she may try and rewrite history, she did nothing of note except supplying votes. She only came to life when she was the last fan remaining, and she only won the final two immunity challenges because, in one challenge, half the fans tribe were basically handing her their answers and helping her out, and the second challenge was pure luck. So that's not going to impress me.

I really don't feel she deserves to win this game. If it were Fusion, Alexa, Hugo, and hell, even Cindy, sitting up here, I'd give them my vote, because at least they've been more involved than Alaina. That's why the favorites didn't even want to vote her off until last; because that's how little of a threat she was.

She's a nice person, but she doesn't deserve to win this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a crazy and hectic game, but we're finally at the end of it. To all the hosts, thanks for a great game with some great challenges. To my fellow competitors, thanks for further fueling my ego.

Perhaps someday I'll return to this game.

And maybe I'll have smarter allies.

Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage Tumblr_lrsbmdhV9G1qkiykho2_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 am

I'm gonna miss reading your confessionals.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Alaina-24

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 am

funny guy
Back to top Go down
AStarkRedDeath

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:15 am

I agree lol (see what I did there Bob? Lol)
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage   Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage Empty

Back to top Go down

Merc's Final Confessional/Rites of Passage
Page 1 of 1