Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening Empty
PostSubject: In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening   In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 am

I think the best way to get all the information out in a clean way is to go through each vote and explain how I voted and why. From that point on, it's my pleasure to answer any burning questions any juror has.

Some of you know me and some of you don't. For those of you who don't know me or know me well I want to let you in on a little something. I think the best way to play this game we call Survivor is by using any means possible to survive and that is rarely done by being 1-dimensional. In this game you saw different sides of me and you probably didn't even realise it.

The Passive: That is me when I can take my pride and shove it and accept being outsmarted, played, whatever you want to call it.

Example #1: The first vote when the idol was used on Daniel without my knowledge. I had the door wide open to turn my back on Jason and Mark, I had reasons to "pop" off and foam at the mouth, but I took it in a passive manner and instead made sure I was safe on both sides of my tribe. If one side couldn't come through for me anymore, I had the other.

Example #2: When we were down 6-3 I had accepted that my chances were reducing and had made up my mind to calmly leave and let the game play out as it must while seriously looking up to the fans for owning us. I stayed active and didn't give up but I also didn't go in overdrive and instead I calmly found a way to put in motion more "fencing" which is will be explained right now.

The Fence: I played 96% of this game riding the fence between 2 sides always with the mentality mentioned above. If one side failed me, I had the other. I was often THE swing vote so people needed me during a good portion of this game. Fencing is basically making sure you're safe while making sure you're instrumental. I was both for alot of this game.

Example #1: The vote where Daniel actually went home. I could go either way and I was the swing.

Example #2: The DJMykee vote Sad. I loved him in this game and he was awesome to work with. I had to start defining where I was heading and I felt like it was best for me not to force the tie and send Mykee home. I was once again a huge factor in deciding how this vote went.

Example #3: The imsexyniknowit vote. She was not the target but it's still the round she left. I had the option to stick with my new "hey gurl hey friend" Alexa and coast until I wasn't needed anymore and hope for a challenge win streak to finals or I could force a tie and risk purple rock. I played a good hand of poker here, I went all in and the tides shifted.

Example #4: The Alexa vote. By this time I had secured my asss back on the fence and could go with Alaina/Alexa/Hugo or with Mark/Robbie/Fusion. I was the deciding vote. Heyyyyy

Example #5: The Fusion vote. By then I had enough people willing to vote Mark and enough people willing to vote Fusion. I will explain something I did this round later when I detail each vote. I just want to highlight right now, when I was the swing of things.

Example #6: The Hugo vote. I feel like I'm a broken record. Once again I was the swing in this vote. Mark wanted Alaina out, Hugo and Alaina were willing to vote Robbie and Robbie was going to vote whoever I voted.

Example #7: The Robbie vote. By far the realllly hard one of the season, probably of the year for me. Once more I had the choice and could get Mark or Robbie out this round and my vote made the difference.

The actress: I'm not saying it was always needed or anything but sometimes I felt like it couldn't hurt, it could only help or do nothing. Did I want everyone to clue in on my game? Did I want people to know I was in such a good position for most of the game? Not one bit. Instead I thought better to make you all believe I was all over the place, always in a panic I'd be next out, just a total mess. There was a couple times I really did think I was gone but for the most part I acted it out.

Example #1: My big speech when I used my idol. I almost picked right that round but the point of that entire speech was to rattle some cages. I had no reasons to be mad at the fans for staying loyal, but I had to do something and try to shake them up. Doesn't mean it was going to work but I had to start being the one someone WANTS to sit in finals with cuz Im so helpless against the hostile fans .

Example #2: Someone told me Robbie and Fusion were really close and during the Alexa vote (The one she actually left), Robbie was active on the forum (so I assumed he has voted) but he was not active on IMDb so I knew he never read my PM to vote. How did he know the vote? I thought I was his main source. Could the rumours be true? No matter how much I like Robbie, we have a checkered past in games and he always ended up backstabbing me for Haley and Mel or something <333. I went arround and told the fans Robbie told me about the vote and I knew Mark was leaving. It confused many but I got the answer I was looking for when they all denied it. There was still the question burning in my loin, how did he know the vote without reading my PM and I have to say thats when doubt set in.

Example #3: I'm sure there's more that will resurface in my head over the course of this jury process but right now I'll end the actress "stunts" I pulled with tonight. I'm 100% honest when I say the jury passively threatening me not to take Mark made me want final 2 with him even more. Say your peace and all but let me make my moves and give me a chance to explain them. Don't sit here preaching loyalty to me and then threaten me when I honour promises I made. That part wasn't an act. The act was me acting defeated. I had people plastering all over the thread that Mark was a threat to bring to finals, I knew cuz of reasons Ill explain later that I wasnt going to take alaina most likely if I won but I wanted her to take me if she won. So I played the part of the defeated little lamb that had no chance and here I am. I could still lose, the jury doesn't have to vote on merrit, but if they did I would win no doubt in my mind.

The Human: I'm not made of stone, who knew? I am human and I am a girl with emotions and feelings. I'm no saint, Ive been mean to people but it doesn't mean my feelings cant be hurt.

Example #1: Before this game I don't think me and Neil had any issues. Now we're in a feud and we both dislike each other very much. The real and human side of me made it really hard to shut up and not comment back/fight with him. I guess my point with this is that he had ill feelings towards me even before this game and that came out in his attacks. That hurt cuz like I said, I thought we were cool and liked him. I dint appreciate his posts after most TCs and it took away some authenticity from the game that got on my damn nerves and I just couldnt shut up. Im not going to take him off ignore or anything, but Im still sorry to all the players who had to put up with the nonesense fighting on the thread.

Example #2: Voting Robbie out. It was really hard. I did it so I take whatever consequence comes from it but this is the most Ive felt in this game. My stomach was in knots, I had no guts to tell him, I even ran away before the vote was posted, just totally not a shinning Alrmw29 moment. The move was made stratigically and but my management of it was cowardly and I can admit that. Robbie, Im really sorry I lied and couldnt even warn you or tell you. I wouldnt be unhappy to sit with you in the finals, its really not about that. We're just like the Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland and we go through roller coaster rides. I hope the ride continues and we once again find a way to make amends after this game ends.

This is so long already and I still have to go through each vote. *Is sorry for the long novel*

I just feel like I was so quiet about my game and just vocal about nonesense to try and trick people into thinking I was useless, now it's pouring all out of my little heart.

Before I tell you the vote, gotta touch on one last thing. The very first person to approach me for a finals deal was Mark. You can all hate me for it but thats just how the damn cookie crumbles. I had no idea who was on this cast but I'll explain something to you guys. When you've played the games a certain amount of times, you start reaching for different records, milstones, etc. When I saw Jason and Mark back from retirement and on my tribe, I dont care how predictable it was, making final 3 in back 2 back seasons (of us 3 being in the cast) would be making history. So bravo Neil you did call it but I wasnt just going to say heyyyy gurl, your right in front of everyone. Im not dumb and I think I did well hiding it as best as I could. Now thats part of the mystery solved when all the fans ask why I lied about wanting Mark out. Was it really smart for me to make it more obvious than Neil and others were already making it?

Robbie did approach me for a final 2 deal but it was after the fact. If Mark and Jason were out, I 100% wanted to make finals with Robbie but I had to stick to my first word and at the same time you CANT SAY NO TO A DEAL IN SURVIVOR, COME ON.

I also did make a final 2 deal with alaina and had she taken my deal that I will explain later, I would have meant it. Im not unhappy to be here with her, but following the chain she was 4th.

Vote #1 The Favourites won so I didn't go to TC
Eliminated: Krycek9
My Involvement: 0 There was no need for me to put my nose in their business at this time and voting an inactive was expected and the right decision for them.

Vote #2 Ewww we lost and we had to attend TC
Eliminated: xsourxgumxrocksx and I voted DanielB194
My Involvement: 0 I know Jason asked me if I voted on skype after I had gone off. I assume he wanted to ask me to vote John out but it never got to it. I wouldn't have voted John out. It's not like I dislike Daniel, I actually really like him, but he wasn't active then and John was my <333

Vote #3 The Favourites won so I didn't go to TC
Eliminated: kstor3499
My Involvement: 0 There was no need for me to put my nose in their business at this time and voting an inactive was expected and the right decision for them.

Vote #4 Wow the fans are not as weak as we expected. We lost again, back to TC we go
Eliminated: EnnJaySee_84 and I voted EnnJaySee_84
My Involvement: 100% The tribe was starting to divide now cuz Jason used his idol on John and many were not happy about it. I was still assessing if Daniel was a potential threat for me but I knew who was, EnnJaySee_84. He was basically serenading everyone with the same song. He was telling me what I wanted to hear, or what he thought I wanted to hear anyways. He was telling Jason, Mark, Robbie, Me, etc etc that he was with us but not everyone was toguether so it made no sense and it became clear he was over aligning and going to be trouble. I could tell he was a potential flipper and we couldnt have that on an already weird and divided tribe. To top it all off, he's super good in challenges and the little punk misses all the challenge after the reward or shows up drunk. All in all he was a threat, he wasn't helping with the challenges and he was over aligning and we all knew it. With the loss of John, the tribe was divided so I had to pick a side. Robbie really wanted to vote Jason and they wanted to vote EnnJaySee_84. For all the reasons above I felt it was better to vote off EnnJaySee_84 and I was a swing vote that round. That was also the round Robbie used his idol. We were scared EnnJaySee_84 had one too so the plan was for Robbie to feel in danger and for him to flush his idol and to make sure no one knew EnnJaySee_84 was the real vote so that would basically flush 2 idols. I felt bad though and I kept trying to hint to Robbie that he shouldn't use the idol. I couldn't straight up tell him the vote was EnnJaySee_84 cuz what if he told EnnJaySee_84 and then EnnJaySee_84 used an idol and Jason went home? But I kept trying to tell him they were probably just saying he was the vote to try and flush the idol. He even told me he wouldn't use it so I was a little shocked when TC was posted and he had used it.

Vote #5 Double TC
Eliminated: JohanPar
My Involvement: 0 I was still minding my own business and not mingling in their tribe. I was super shocked to see this happen and that showed me cracks were possible in that group of people.

Vote #6 Double TC
Eliminated: DanielB194
My Involvement: 100% Remember how I just voted with Mark, Jason and Daniel for Neil and how I talked about fencing earlier? An example in action. I flipped back to Robbie and Mykee and knowing Spooky would love nothing more than to vote Daniel out, I took my boys (Jason and Mark) back from Daniels right little fist and voted Daniel out. He's a good friend of mine. I think me and Daniel probably have more history than me and anyone else on the Favourite tribe, but Jason wasting an idol so early to save him raised too much suspicion for me and it had to be taken care of. I accomplished a few things here, I got back in Robbie, JB and Mykee's good graces while making sure Jason and Mark didn't ditch me for Daniel. I knew I could use the John vote for some leverage with them and they wouldn't be able to stay mad at me.

Vote #7 Totally getting owned by these newbies. Back to TC we go
Eliminated: JB_is_awesome
My Involvement: 100%. This is just like skipping rope cuz here I go flipping back. This tribe is so divided and such a mess that it leaves me no choice. One side wanted Robbie or Mykee out and the other wanted Jason out. I once again weighed my options and here is how it came down to JB. Mykee was super strong in challenges and we needed him while JB missed enough of them to matter. Robbie and I were increasingly getting closer cuz it was a miracle both of us hadent voted the other out in 7 TCs if we judge on past games so I wasnt about to vote him out and my F3 with Jason and Mark wouldnt happen if I went ahead and voted Jason out would it. So after talking about it for a while we decided JB was the best option.

Vote #8 Ass whooping in progress, favourites lose again
Eliminated: DJMykee
My Involvement: 75%. I can't say 100% cuz technically I really dint want to vote Mykee. We needed him for the merge but thats just it, I had no clue if we had him for the merge. All lead to yes but he could have went rogue on the "vets" and been all "newbie" power with the fans. I had no security at this point and I did have it with Robbie, Spooky, Mark and Jason. There was nothing more to it but feeling like I was in a better position with them and I wouldn't have to worry about them lying about their votes.

I'm running out of space, to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening   In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 am

Vote #9 We merged at a disadvantage Sad booo
Eliminated: JwiseN I voted Fusion
My Involvement: 40%. I give myself some credit here cu of my idol play. I was thisssssss close to using the idol on Jason but he told me he was sure it was Firebolt going so I used it on him. I was so close to making a big move, A for effort. I found the idol all on my own and I kept it pretty quiet. I also knew they were bluffing about me being the vote so yes, I give myself some credit for the round, not necessarily the vote as I wouldn't have vote Jason. Me, Mark and Jason worked hard on figuring out how to split the votes so one of their strong challenge players would leave and thats why there were some vote on Fusion and some on Mercuzo

Vote #10 I did start to feel like a sitting duck that round
Eliminated: Spooky33 I voted Fusion
My Involvement: 0 None of the fans wanted to flip this round. All I did was talk to alexa and Hugo and hoped the vote wasent me. Cant be in control all the time and I accepted that, didn't make any waves. Spooky was basically asking to be voted out but I dint want him gone. I have 100% trust in Spooky and its great to feel that about someone. I know he will never start just hating me for no reason and he wont try and start trouble for me. I know when he says Kathy you slut, Im voting so and so, He is voting SO and SO. An ally like that is a diamond in the rough but Spooky had a lot of outside commitments during this game and was always online after the fact. I think he took more pleasure in popping off than he did actually playing <3333

*** Note that I made the deal with alaina after Spooky left. There's no way I would have targetted him

Vote #11 The tides be changing
Eliminated: mercuzo I voted for mercuzo
My Involvement: 60% Obviously we needed fans to flip so I can't be obeses and take all the credit here. The fans thought my idol was from reward and I dint contradict them this round and instead said mercuzo probably had 2 idols. Mine was really from some room on the forum but I think it helped some fans flip and vote him out. This was the beggining of the new shift in power in this game. Voting mercuzo out was getting rid of the best player in this game who had a huge part in the fans doing so well and being on top. It was taking out someone from the opposite side that had numbers and it was gonna create conflict in their tribe is someone was left out of the vote.

Vote #12 The poker game turns purple
Eliminated: imsexyniknowit I voted reid_alexa
My Involvement: 70% I WORKEDDDD HARD this vote. My god I basically gave my 3 dogs away tot he fans to get them to vote Alexa with us but they dint budge. Thankfully we had the person they left out of the mercuzo vote wanting to work with us and we could at the very least tie it. It was an all or nothing gamble so even though I spent a lot of time trying to make things happen with the fans, although I was the one to talk to Fusion into joining us and even though I had enough guts to go to purple rock, chance had a say in this round. That purple rock could have been behind #2. It was good for my game but it sucked seeing Cindy leave that way. Ill paint the rock red with you if you want Smile

Vote #13I can be a total drama queen
Eliminated: reid_alexa I voted reid_alexa
My Involvement: 80%. Not going to say 100 cuz it was very possible for Fusion to flip back tot he fans and it was even possibly for a favourite to flip on us. Alexa had no real reason to have my best interest in the game after the last vote so this was just logical. I had put toguether an awesome plan for me/Hugo/Alaina and Robbie to make final 4 with the last vote and they opted not to take it while Robbie was on a trip and hard to reach. You can't say no to a deal and then when the vote doesnt go your way, come back to the person and ask for the deal back. Sadly the deal was off the table but I couldn't say that. I wasent going to make the same mistake they just made by saying NO. (They = Hugo and Alaina) Im not bashing them for saying no to me, just I want them to understand that me and Mark have been working so close while they only really came to me with a serious alliance proposition after their tower of cards started tumbling down. Im a bitch but not that bad. It made no sense anymore for me to turn on someone who has been loyal to me for people who just flip to me when they have no other option, or feel they dont. I cant expect any of the fans to get it or the faves that were not a target of theirs. But the sock puppets and Neil made it so I had to lie to hide my loyalty to Mark. No way Id still be here if I was saying "No we will never vote Mark yall, Im going to finals with him, so please keep me and vote with me". I didn't really think it was rocket science to realise why I had to lie and why I was not voting him out.

Vote #14 The house continues to tumble
Eliminated: Fusioncode I voted Fusion
My Involvement: 100%. Fusion is so cute in the way that he is super straight to the point and no messing arround with non game relate talking or what have you. It was a breath of fresh air compared to all the hours other people can make you waste online just to stab you in the back 5 minutes after. He was clearly our biggest challenge threat left and even he wanted to vote Mark now so this was a problem that had to be addressed. If Mark wasnt immuned, there was no way for me to sneak my way out of this one. Fusion, Hugo, Alaina wanted Mark out and I knew Robbie wouldnt hate the chance of getting rid of a challenge thread like Mark. It would be a tie or possibly even 4-2 for them with Mark gone. So we decided to put all the energy working toguether to make sure he won immunity. He would even tell me when he sent and I would pretend to not know he sent and then send a few seconds later so it showed like I was trying and Oh So Bummed he won. I knew if Mark was immuned they would go for the other challenge threat which was Fusion. Again I couldnt just go to him and tell him he was the vote. There was still alot for him to build a case so that people vote me out. All he had to do was convinced alaina and Hugo that Robbie would vote with them to break me and Mark up.

Vote #15 Getting closer to the end
Eliminated: AStarkRedDeath and I voted AStarkRedDeath
My Involvement: 100%. This is another vote where Robbie could have flipped and him being less active was really starting to make me curious if he was working with any of the fans. Again it was decided Mark should have immunity but he wanted alaina out and alaina/Hugo were suggesting Robbie. I was going into a perfect set up with alaina/Mark/Robbie all taking me to finals so I talked to Mark and it helped that Hugo seemed to not be happy he had to work with favourites with the posts he was making on the game thread and eventually it was agreed the vote was AStarkRedDeath

Vote #16 6 vs 3 becomes 3 vs 1
Eliminated: Z_uchini_Man
My Involvement: 100 % Sad. I was hoping it wouldnt come to this, I was starting to really think she was an awesome newbie but I wanted Robbie and Mark in the final 3 with me. Nothing personal but it seemed fitting for our journey. Like I said previously, Mark was my first F2, from minute 1, but I still wouldn't have mean mad if Robbie survived the round. Im really happy we actually played toguether in this game.

Vote #17 Last vote
Eliminated: Firebolt102890
My Involvement: 0 The final challenge was basically a luck challenge for the 3 of us and alaina was quickest at luck and won. Obviously ideally I would want Firebolt102890 here with me but I assure you theres no ewwwww gross in the fact that Im here with alaina. We got a little closer after Alexa left and it was nice to meet her and I wish her all the best on here. Would be epic to make finals with Mark again in another SIMDB game.

Rumours have been swirling for days now that the fans wanted Alaina in the finals and thats why they kept raging against me and Mark making finals. It doesnt mean all rumours are true but if its true, and if its also true that some fans helped alaina with the challenge yesterday, I have a very tough road ahead of me. I just hope you took the time to read that super long opening. It took me over 2 hours to write and I work soon so please read Sad. I think it paints a pretty good picture of my game and just how hard I played it and how instrumental I was to this game and its outcome. I hope I gave you reason to rethink the "Fans must vote for fans and Faves must vote for Faves" mentality if any existed.

If not, I still probably win something for longest jury opening ever.

Good night and good luck alaina.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening   In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 am

Just adding something to clarify. I dint know till after Jason was gone that this would be a final 2 and not a final 3. So our alliance was a finals alliance and when I mention me and Mark had finals deal, its cuz Jason left so early merge that it was just me and Mark fending for ourselves. I did actually talk to Mark before Jason but in that talk we both said, lets get Jason on board with the final 3. Its very late so I hope this last lil bit made sense hahaha.

Clarifying some more. When I say I had 100% involvement, that doesnt mean no one else did. Its just saying I was all in for that move etc. But it takes more than one person to tango.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening   In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:32 am

I feel like someone would want to report this glorious Ode to Kathay

Okay, well this will be my final statement in this game before I head to bed. By the time I'm back from my two-day trip, unless JwiseN was murdered, the game will probably be over by then.

I just wanted to say, in all sincerity, that for my first real game of IMDb Survivor (I don't count my previous time playing back in 2009 since I was more inactive than SOCIALIZE), I had a fun time. I'd like to thank Iraheto for doing an incredible hosting job, and one that, hopefully, I can somewhat emulate in my upcoming game, as well as Arik and A-Supreme for doing a terrific co-hosting job.

Kathy, and Alaina, you both did a great job getting to the end, and don't let anyone discredit you. No matter how you got to the end, you outlasted all of us, and that should be respected.

Alaina, don't worry, despite how I may come across, I really don't let all this drama and nonsense affect my vote. You could have killed my dog when I was a little boy, but if you played a good game, I'd still vote for you. A bit of an extreme example, but...

That being said, I'm gonna do something that, admittedly, I never really did in this game. And that's tell the truth.

So, basically, no matter how this turns out, I'll be voting for Kathy tonight, and I'll explain why.

Alaina, I really think you're a great girl. I wish we had gotten to know each other a bit better, because I only really got to see your personality when you were the last fan remaining. And what I saw was good stuff. No offense, Kathy, but on a personal level, I like Alaina a lot more.

But this is Survivor, and I can't vote for you just because I like you more than Kathy.

Alaina, I asked you to give me an example of something of note that you did. You even sort of throw yourself under the bus by saying "I played a part in every single vote, the same way that every other fan did". I wanted an example of how you broke away from the pack and did something on your own. And you gave me the opposite. Even on the two final challenges you had their help. So even when you were the last fan remaining, when you were all alone... you weren't really alone, were you?

Sorry if you misinterpreted me. I didn't mean to say you didn't do anything, but you didn't do anything of note. At the end of the day, you really were just a vote in someone else's plan. And you haven't given me any reason or evidence to believe otherwise.

I don't deny that you played a good game. Like I said, you got to the end, and I won't discredit that. I'm not saying you played a bad game. But Kathy got to the end as well, and I needed something unique to separate you from her. And you couldn't give that to me.

So, sadly, I can't give you my vote.

And furthermore, I can't understand how any juror in their right mind can directly give you their vote either. I think the only way a juror would logically vote for you is not for you, but against Kathy, since they hold some grudge against her or whatnot.

To my fellow jurors, and I speak mainly to my former allies, I really hope you think about this before you cast your vote for Alaina.

From day one, as you'll see in my confessionals, I branded all of you as being a bunch of idiots. And a couple of you proved me wrong as time went by, and I admitted that, but the rest of you have done nothing but further prove my initial judgment as having been correct. Even our lovely host, Iraheto, agreed that you guys were stupid!

Right now, you have a chance to prove me wrong. Because I'm willing to bet that, despite some of you claiming to be unbiased, you were planning to vote for Alaina anyways. I understand if you want Alaina to win just so a fan can win, or because she was your ally. I know for players like Cindy, you want her to win to make up for the fact that you screwed up. I didn't screw the fans, Kathy didn't screw the fans, Iraheto didn't screw the fans, a purple rock didn't screw the fans - but the fans screwed the fans. And I understand why you'd want Alaina to win, so you can feel a bit better about yourself. I may understand, but it doesn't mean I don't find it idiotic.

But at the end of the day. When it's all said and done. When the fog has lifted. When push comes to shove. Alaina didn't do a damn thing in this game to deserve beating Kathy.

Whatever you may think about Kathy, and let's be honest, I haven't been the nicest to her either, she did play a better game. She didn't play the best game, but she did a better job than Alaina. Was luck involved? Sure. Did she tell needless lies? I'm sure she did. But right from the moment this game began, Kathy was one of the major players, and was calling the shots over at the Favorites tribe, both pre-merge, and post-merge. Alaina, on the other hand, was a non-factor, and she continued to be one until the end of this game.

At the merge, Kathy was an immediate target. She even admitted publicly, several times, that she was expecting to go home. Sure, some of that was a bit overdramatic and was meant to lower our guard, but part of it was embedded in truth. Kathy survived until the very end, despite being a target in pretty much every vote. Did she ride Mark's coattails? Sure, but Alaina didn't do much better. Alaina even needed help on the final two challenges. Even now, at the final tribal council, the Fans seem to be defending Alaina more than she defends herself. Kathy, you say a lot of stupid things, hell, I still say you need to learn the difference between "your" and "you're", but Kathy is right when she says that Alaina has her own little fanclub on the jury. So anyone discrediting Kathy because she didn't bring herself to the end on her own, should consider that Alaina wasn't alone either.

Kathy had all the fans against her from day one. Alaina wasn't even a target until she was the last fan remaining.

They both survived and got to the end, but at least Kathy had obstacles to hurdle. At least Kathy did things in this game. By Alaina's own admission, she was just someone behind the scenes that didn't make big moves. Her loyalty is endearing, but voting for someone just because they're your friend, or because you want to make up for your mistakes by seeing an ally win, makes no sense to me.

There is no logical reason to vote for Alaina. You can either vote with your hearts, and prove yourself to be as stupid as I've said you all were. Or you can prove me wrong by showing me that you have a brain, by voting for Kathy.

If I can put away my dislike for Kathy (and once you read my confessionals, you'll understand) and vote for her over a fan, and a fan I actually like, then you guys should be able to do the same.

So what's it gonna be?

One last chance to prove me wrong...

Kathy and Alaina. Congratulations to you both. No matter who wins, I do give you my earnest salutations, and hopefully we get to play together again in the future.

To everyone involved: thanks for a fun game!

I'm outta here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening   In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening Empty

Back to top Go down

In case some jealiss bitch tries to delete my glorious and obese opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Alrmw29-
Jump to: