Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Challenge

Go down 
+2
imsexyniknowit
Arik_Is_Shameless
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm

What was everyone's favorite challenge that they've either played in or watched after they were eliminated. We would like feedback as hosts so we know what to or not to host in the future.
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:54 pm

I like the puzzle challenge but you guys didn't do that challenge.
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm

I meant for this game.
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh I don't remember the challenges for this game Sad
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 am

That probably why you didn't win any. :p
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Or because I didn't even try. this game is too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:40 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:

Favorite Challenge Tumblr_m31ba66Hmf1rnmhpu
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:40 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:
Who's fault is that?
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Merc

Merc

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Iraheto wrote:
imsexyniknowit wrote:
Who's fault is that?

Yours, apparently.

Favorite Challenge Tumblr_mapbef3Atv1qh41pyo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

Duh yours lol even in the real game, the favs somehow always manage to go to the end. And I know how you guys really want to be Jeff Probst lol
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Cindy thats pretty much your own fault, I didn't vote for you or for anyone. If you really didn't want the favs to go far then you probably should have voted them out.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 pm

No even after Bob left we still had more people than them, Had Fusion not flipped on us or had the purple rock not ruin my plan, us fans would still be in the game. Fusion should have realize he was the better challenge player in the fans tribe where he could have made it to final 2 yet he chose the favs where he left in the final 5.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:17 pm

I can't believe how unbelievably stupid you are. First off, you guys were stupid enough to vote me off when it was still 6-3, and then you were stupid enough not to tell one of your closest allies, which would obviously result in a 4-4 split. And now you're actually complaining about it. Fusion didn't owe you guys anything, so stop blaming him for "flipping" on you guys. You guys "flipped" on him when you left him out of a major vote; aka my blindside. There was no real reason to not let him know about that blindside, so by not telling him, he would naturally assume that he was also a target. Were you guys actually stupid enough to think that he'd say "Hey, it's fine, you guys blindsided one of our allies at the final eight without telling me, but I'll totally keep voting with you guys!"? Because, right now, that seems to be the case.

It's fine if you guys are stupid, but stop being whiny and trying to deflect the blame. It's not Fusion's fault that you guys are all out of the game. It's not a purple rock's fault. It's not Kathy's fault. It's not Iraheto's fault. It's your fault. So stop trying to blame everyone else for your own stupidity. I can't believe we're even having this conversation. If anyone should be bitter, it's Fusion and I, but you don't hear us bitching to everyone that'll listen. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:46 pm

That's cause we knew you had an idol and he would have told you to play it and the fact that you lied about Johan, we shouldn't have had to vote him out that day. I knew to never trust you! We did tell him after why we did it and he was never our target!
Back to top Go down
imsexyniknowit

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 pm

And yeah it was my fault for playing this game when I knew I shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
FusionCode

FusionCode

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

Merc wrote:
I can't believe how unbelievably stupid you are. First off, you guys were stupid enough to vote me off when it was still 6-3, and then you were stupid enough not to tell one of your closest allies, which would obviously result in a 4-4 split. And now you're actually complaining about it. Fusion didn't owe you guys anything, so stop blaming him for "flipping" on you guys. You guys "flipped" on him when you left him out of a major vote; aka my blindside. There was no real reason to not let him know about that blindside, so by not telling him, he would naturally assume that he was also a target. Were you guys actually stupid enough to think that he'd say "Hey, it's fine, you guys blindsided one of our allies at the final eight without telling me, but I'll totally keep voting with you guys!"? Because, right now, that seems to be the case.

It's fine if you guys are stupid, but stop being whiny and trying to deflect the blame. It's not Fusion's fault that you guys are all out of the game. It's not a purple rock's fault. It's not Kathy's fault. It's not Iraheto's fault. It's your fault. So stop trying to blame everyone else for your own stupidity. I can't believe we're even having this conversation. If anyone should be bitter, it's Fusion and I, but you don't hear us bitching to everyone that'll listen. Jesus.
^This. Yes I made a mistake in flipping so suddenly, but I honestly thought I was going home in the next few votes. You voted out Mercuzo for a pointless(who cares about the Johan vote at this stage?) reason, and way too early. Then you didn't tell me for whatever reason even though we'd been in an alliance since day 1. The favorites got extremely lucky due to our bad decisions. If we had simply stayed solid, it would have been all fans F6.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

lol @ Mercuzo being a raging vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Challenge   Favorite Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Challenge
Page 1 of 1