Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercuzo set Johan up...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FusionCode

FusionCode

Mercuzo set Johan up...  Empty
PostSubject: Mercuzo set Johan up...    Mercuzo set Johan up...  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 pm

It's pretty clear that Mercuzo lied about Johan working with the favorites in order to get rid of him. I could easily tell the rest of the tribe about this, but there's no point. Not only have I voted out a huge threat in the game, but all the blame falls to Mercuzo. Plus Mercuzo is the only person who has agreed to work with me within our alliance. Cindy and Hugo have a final 2 deal. Alexis is also working with Mercuzo. I've promised to work with Alaina, but she might be upset that we didn't tell her about the Johan blindside. It's interesting. I would love to go to the final 2 with Alexis, she's not strategic and she's pretty weak in challenges. It's a perfect setup for me. If I get to the F3 with Alexis and Mercuzo, I'll vote him out if I get the opportunity. Of course that's only if there is a Final 2. If it's 3, then I'll stick with Mercuzo and Alexis until the end. Hopefully we get to the merge with numbers and then proceed to go knock out all the favorites. I'm also pretty sure that Mercuzo has an idol which he hasn't told anyone about.
Back to top Go down

Mercuzo set Johan up...
Page 1 of 1