Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill Me Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

Kill Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Kill Me Now   Kill Me Now EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

The lack of intelligence from all these "Favorites" is driving my head in. This argument is so incredibly pathetic - do these people have nothing better to do with their lives?

At the very least, if you're going to argue, can one of you string together a coherent sentence?

Highlights of Stupidity:

"I can act tough because I can back it up. You cannot. " (This one cracks me up. Internet Tough Guys are the best.)

"lol i don't have the energy to reply to all that i really don't. i don't wish to fight for hours and hours. it is pointless." (this after over 12 hours of arguing)

"Let's see... how do I break this down in a way your simple mind will comprehend it?" (how about I break down the structure of a proper sentence for you?)

"Your right that no one is perfect " ("Your" right!)

"People like Neil who argue and have hours on their hands to do all this drama on MSN but never make sense." (Right, because you weren't arguing with Neil all this time.)

"Thanks Mel hahaha, I guess thats your revenge to post that. <333" (Kill me.)

"What happened in a game 2 years ago shouldnt be source for revenge I dunno thats kind of tacky of you. I dont get revenge on you that way, I get revenge on you with what I did in S39 <33. " (So. Much. Wrong.)

This game is gonna drive me insane.

Hey almrwcunt:

Kill Me Now Tumblr_m68qpnGy3h1r4pnnwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Kill Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now   Kill Me Now EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Friends <3333333333
Back to top Go down

Kill Me Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: mercuzo-
Jump to: