HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CONGESSIONALS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

So it was a tie with me and Alexa and then the re-vote happened and it was a tie again, so it came down to purple rocks and me Alexa and mark didn't have to pick.  To our luck, Cindy left.  That could not have gone better lol.  If Kathy left, it would have been bad.  So now the next tc, we still got Fusion on our side but now Alaina joined and we took out Alexa!  Yay!!!

I know her and Cindy would not vote for me in the end cause they're bitter cause I always beat them, lol. Razz

Now, we just need to wipe out these fans.  I'd like to think I have a chance at winning, but I feel if it is a final 3 and its me Mark and Kathy, that Mark would win.  Even if I wanted to takes him out before, it wouldn't help because then a fan would join us and probably win.  I love the Kathy Zuchini Mark alliance, but they'll be tough to beat if we're a final 3, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:19 pm

So Mark won immunity AGAIN tonight, lol, and the plan is to get rid of Fusion.  Seems straight forward, but anything could happen.  I might have a shot at winning if I make it to finals.  I know some people are bitter towards Kathy and Mark, so maybe I can squeeze in a pull of a win...which would be great, lol.  We'll see, I don't want to predict anything because ANYTHING could happen.  Right now, I hope us three stick together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 am

Wow, another fan bites the dust, lol.  Who could have predicted this outcome.  Now there is only Alaina and Hugo.  We have the majority, but we can't get too confident.  Anything could happen, but I'm sort of hoping for a final 2, which would give me a shot.  If I could pick someone to come with me in the finals, I'd pick Kathy.  Just cause she's my main ally and I think I have a shot at winning if I'm against her.  I feel Mark would be harder to beat, but still could be beatable.  Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Mark won immunity again, lol.  Now we are deciding between Hugo or Alaina.  Hugo is working us each individually hard to flip and I am just worried Mark might, even though it wouldn't make much sense to give up the majority.  Right now, the best thing for us all to do is stick together so we don't have to worry about a tie scenario, but who knows.  I just hope everything goes as planned tonight and another fan leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am

Hugo left!  Now that leaves only one fan left...Alaina.  The next immunity is very important because we can't let Alaina win.  I am really wondering if its a final 2 or 3...should be interesting, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Final 4 Immunity tonight and I would love it if I could win it.  Just so I would feel safe.  There is no point in taken out Mark because if it ended up being a final 3, Alaina would probably win, cause the fans.  Right now, I think a final 2 might benefit me more and if I could have Katgy with me, then I might win, but right now, I just need to focus on winning this next immunity and not letting Alaina win it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Well it is a final 2, and I don't want Mark in the final 2 at all, so maybe my best bet it keep Alaina in one more round and taking Mark out tonight if he doesn't win immunity...hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Well Alaina won immunity and now one of us Favorites have to go, lol.  I have talked with Alaina and told her that Mark is the biggest threat when it comes to winning challenges, but also this game.  She seemed to understand that and seemed willing to vote Mark, but who knows if she is telling the truth.  I need to talk with Kathy, but I figure she'll be on board with this.  If Mark goes, then it will put me in a real good position.  Let's hope this all works out, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm a bit nervous because Tribal Council has not been posted yet...what could that mean?  I am just worried Kathy or Alaina may be re-thinking voting Mark.  Having Mark get voted off is crucial for any of us to win immunity and to win this game.  I feel that if it's a final 3 with me, Kathy, and Alaina, I have a pretty good shot at winning immunity.  I think if I didn't win, they both would take me and I feel I have a 50/50 shot both ways.  I think the favs would vote Kathy if I was with her in the final 2 and that the fans would vote Alaina if I was with her in the final 2, lol.  I just hope I can keep on fighting to win this game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Kathy just told me she hasn't voted cause she's on her phone coming back from a trip.  She asked for the forum link, so I sent her it, so she better vote now like he just said she would, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

WTF?!?  Why isn't Kathy voting?!?  It's irritating and suspicious...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:47 pm

I have a bad feeling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Kathy lost my respect.  She should have just admitted she wanted this to happen, but of course she can't do no wrong Rolling Eyes.  I doubt I'll win the tie-breaker challenge now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 am

Zuchini on Sunday: we are voting out Jason next time

Zuchini on Tuesday: mykee is leaving instead

Goddess<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 am

Zuchini_Man wrote:
Yay!!! cheers cheers  cheers

After three Tribal Council's, Daniel is finally gone.  Kathy and Spooky came through and we finally broke up that threesome alliance with Jason, Mark, and Daniel.  

Now I just need to take those two out, but of course I want to win challenges, but I don't want those two in the game in case of a tribe switch or when the merge comes.  I need those two out next...and quick!

Lol at this celebration! I was not there for the first competition but I was there every night after that. Also at the time of my boot, I had the most posts on here for the favorites. Smile

I wish we has legit episodes, because I definitely had a memorable boot in S50.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 am

The episodes would have been amazing. You guys had such sass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

You weren't really helpful though...in my opinion. That why I wanted you out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   

Back to top Go down

CONGESSIONALS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Z_uchini_Man-
Jump to: