Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONGESSIONALS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Ugh, I hate my tribe so much! Jason is so dumb for taking out Sour first. We all had agreed to vote out Daniel because he continues to be inactive, but Jason decides to "try" and make a big move and play his idol for Daniel and make Sour go home...well guess what, Daniel is still inactive. Now, it is basically Jason vs. ME! I can't trust him at all, and that is the same with Firebolt and Daniel. Those three are a definite alliance. JB, Neil, and I are a tight three. I thought DJ was with me, but he has his head so far up Jason's ass it isn't even funny. He doesn't want to make Jason mad because he just go to be friends with him, lol...that's what he told me...Jason will play him like a violin. Kathy and Spooky are in the middle, or sort of anyways. I don't really know who they will side with, which worries me. Here is what is going on now...

So DJ kept saying how he didn't want me to vote Jason and that he isn't sure who he should vote with...well now he is saying let's compromise and vote out Daniel and deal with Jason next. Like seriously, I don't believe him for a second. Kathy seems to be on board, but Spooky wont respond, as usual. Here is what I am thinking...

DJ was saying we didn't have numbers and he doesn't want to make Jason mad. Then, he decided to compromise and say Daniel is a safe vote. Kathy "says" she will vote Daniel and Spooky wont respond...I am thinking the vote is still me. So, I was thinking that me, Neil, and JB vote Jason and me playing my idol.

It would definitely be risky, but I know Mark/Jason/Dan will vote me probably. Kathy might vote Daniel but Spooky, idk. Those two are 50/50.

This would be very risky to do, but I feel I have no other choice. The fact that Jason decided to take out Sour instead of an inactive is what caused this. I hate my tribe and basically the majority of people on it. Even if I succeed with this plan, I might not make it too far after it. Either way, I am playing to what I feel is right and am not going to sit back and let those three control the game.

Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:15 am

Looks like I might have to hold off on this. It seems like Me, Kathy, DJ, JB, and Neil will be voting Daniel. UGH, this is scary cause I don't know if I should use my idol or not. It is a scary thing. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 am

So, here is what I am going to say about this vote. I don't think I will use my idol and it seems as though I will be voting Daniel. If I go home, it will suck, but so be it. It has been crazy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Neil left. I knew they were playing him like a fiddle. Now it's me DJ and JB on the outs. I suspect I will go soon. I hate my tribe...they keep inactive Daniel around so we'll continue to lose. This tribe is dumb! Fans don't have to worry about using idols since they have inactives on their tribe...lucky them :p
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm

I hate my tribe so much. Kathy and spooky are just following whatever Jason and Mark says and Daniel is just voting whoever they say. Kathy is trying to be like ohhhh I had no choice, I'm not going to vote you still. She decided her own fate in this game.

If our tribe continues to keep Daniel around and lose, the fans will win and I will laugh because it was all Jason's fault. He may have played an idol successfully but it was a horrible move to use it on Daniel and keep him. We are toast because of that stupid move.

Jason, our tribe is toast because of your dumbass move.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I sense a rivalry forming.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Lmao, yes <333

Me vs. Jason

On another note, there is hope for me after all...

If we lose tonight, looks like I may have the power after all Wink
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 pm

So, the power has shifted to me...it appears that FINALLY Daniel will be going home! cheers cheers cheers

Kathy and Spooky are joining with Me, Jb, and DJ. After this vote, Jason is next. Can't wait till his jaw drops on this vote.

I am looking forward for this Tribal Council. Kathy has no reason to lie.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:27 am

I think me getting rid of my idol was a good thing because it doesn't put a target on my back. Daniel better go this Tribal. Then that whole alliance will be taken out. From there on I have to choose to go with Kathy and Spooky or DJ and JB...

At least I'd be the one in control. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Yay!!! cheers cheers cheers

After three Tribal Council's, Daniel is finally gone. Kathy and Spooky came through and we finally broke up that threesome alliance with Jason, Mark, and Daniel.

Now I just need to take those two out, but of course I want to win challenges, but I don't want those two in the game in case of a tribe switch or when the merge comes. I need those two out next...and quick!
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Right now, the vote is between Jason and JB. Jason came to me and is saying to take JB out because he wont help in challenges. Lol, funny to see him crawling to me. He is right that JB doesn't help at all, but I don't trust Jason or Mark. Ugh, this is tough. I don't think Kathy would vote Jason out right now...I would...he isn't that much help in challenges.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:16 am

Well looks like JB is the vote. We want to keep out tribe strong. Kathy and I are basically calling the shots. Someone could have an idol now cause apparently there was a room set up, but Kathy feels it is Mercuzo who has it.

If we lose again, Jason is going. Hopefully we can take out these annoying fans lol.

If JB had actually been active, I could have saved him.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:54 pm

JB left, which was not surprising. We all voted for him. Hopefully we win tonight. The fans cannot keep winning. It's just annoying, lol. At this point, if we don't win some challenges before merge, we might be toast. Lets hope we can send those fans to Tribal Council and have them take out another threat, lol. The Tribal Council we just had actually was probably the first time out tribe was united. Lets win the next challenge now.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Well we lost again, and it seems that we'll probably be merging after this. I think DJ will be going. I wanted him to make merge, but apparently Spooky is already voting him and I don't feel like forcing a damn tie before the merge. This is not bad because I feel that when we merge, Mark, Jason, and Kathy will be the big targets, while I might not be seen as a big one, but Cindy might have a vendetta against me from previous games, lmao. This is going to get crazy!
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

So the vote is DJ. Kathy and I decided not to tie it and come as a unites tribe for merge. I have a funny feeling about this Tribal Council, but it should just be a straight vote, but who knows lol. Hopefully we can take these fans out when we merge.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 pm

DJ got voted out and Socialize got expelled, so we're merged!  Right now we're down in numbers, so it's 6-5 fans but anything can happen.  I could be targeted first cause Cindy and Alexa want revenges from previous games but I am clearly not the biggest threat.  I hope Mark and Jason get targeted first.  Hopefully we can find some cracks in these fans tribe.  Hopefully things will work my way.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:07 am

Well it appears that all the Favorites are all voting for Alaina.  Apparently the fans are all voting Kathy, but I feel they are making it too obvious and maybe targeting someone else in case of an idol.  I figured Cindy/Alexa would both target me because of Big Brother 24, which is why I feel I may be the actual vote.  I had messaged Cindy when the cast got announced telling her that we could make this the first game where we work together if we both make merge, and she said she would. 

So when I went to her last night, she was saying she wants too and that she needs to make sure to make me safe...I don't know, lol, I don't think I believe her, but I can totally act like I am with her and just an innocent Zuchini, lol. Razz

I don't know, I don't trust her and I feel I could be going home next.  This is going to be a CRAZY Tribal Council and I really hope there is a way for the Favorites to come out on top and take out these Fans.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Kathy and I are in a tight alliance.  I trust her so much and I know she has my back.  I hope she isn't voted out.  She's my main ally.  Funny that Me, Kathy, Jason, Mark, and Spooky are in an alliance...none of them better flipped lol.  I was saying how ironic it is that the moment we all trust each other and became a united tribe is the moment we're all powerless, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Kathy had an idol I didn't know about and almost tied up our numbers...it didn't happen.  She played it for Mark, but they all votes Jason.  Also, wtf at our tribe voting differently...how hard is it to vote as we say...ughhhhh.  

Anyways, looks like we're screwed...but I'm not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:08 pm

I am still so upset Jason is gone.  Me and him we're enemies in the beginning, but now I consider him a great friend.  I'm sad we didn't align sooner...he will be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Mark, Kathy and I are just voting randomly, lol.  I love those guys so much...I can't believe we would be so close...remember my confessions early this game...well I take those all back...Jason, Mark, and Kathy are great allies and I am honoured to have worked with them.

Cindy says she will keep me till my whole tribe is gone and then wants me to help get rid of Mercuzo...whether she is telling the truth or not, idk, but I'll take that!
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Spooky left, which I knew about since Cindy told me.  Now it is Kathy, Mark, and  me left.  I hope Cindy keeps her word and says she will keep me to help her take out Mercuzo, but then what?  I just need to try and get in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Apparently someone in the favs alliance voted spooky...spooky told Kathy he voted fusion and Kathy said she voted fusion as well.  I was one of the two who actually voted fusion, so I wouldn't be surprised if spooky penalitied and is trying to cover his ass.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Getting rid of Mercuzo happened munch sooner then expected, but it's great for us Favorites, lol.  Did not think I'd still be here, lol.  Now we think we might be able to at least force a tie and get rid of Fusion, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Looks like us Favs might have the majority vote.  It appears Fusion and Alaina are on the outs after Mercuzo vote and apparently they are fine with voting Alexa off.  Cindy is going to be pissed if this works but guess what, she wasn't going to take me to the end.  She'll be bitter though, lol.  Oh well.  Hopefully this works and I can make my way to the end and win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONGESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGESSIONALS   CONGESSIONALS Empty

Back to top Go down

CONGESSIONALS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Z_uchini_Man-
Jump to: