The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

the Johan and Mecuzo team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

the Johan and Mecuzo team Empty
PostSubject: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 pm

They kicked ass tonight. They got them answers quick. I feel like the only question they looked up was the last one. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Yeah I saw. I thought some of the faves were going to give them trouble but they did good by pairing together. I predict another crazy tribal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 pm

yeah I thought Kathy and Mykee would beat them for sure and they almost did, as did Mark and Robbie, they only lost by a couple seconds... For the final question Spooky sent in a wrong answer <3 but they would have lost either way. I kinda wish they had stayed at number 4 instead of moving to number 1 just to see how the others would do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Is it sad I knew the last question without even looking. Corbin Blu and Ashley Tisdale. If they would have wrecked at number #4 it would have been a great comeback story but that already happened in the 2nd immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Don't worry Javi I knew the answer before I created the question. lol. I watched both of their shows and was sad Hellcats got cancelled. I loved the cast. TBL: The Beautiful Life was awful so I wasn't sad to see it get cancelled. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Johan and Mecuzo team   the Johan and Mecuzo team Empty

Back to top Go down

the Johan and Mecuzo team
Page 1 of 1