Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hai this land is your land, this land is my land

Go down 
+4
EnnJaySee_84
Arik_Is_Shameless
Iraheto
xsourxgumxrocksx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hai this land is your land, this land is my land Empty
PostSubject: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm

ONE RULE OF A FLAT STOMACH:

Cut down a bit of stomach dat every day by using this 1 weird old tip.

Da fuq?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Why does our group color look like monkey poo?
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Hai this land is your land, this land is my land Dog-poo
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 pm

;___; at faves losing.

Crossing my fingers for redemption and loling at the idol speculation/paranoia <3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:52 am

I was hoping the favorites would lose because they're such a trainwreck and it would be hilarious but this is good enough.

Hello fan, whomever you may be. It sucks to see you here, especially given that you guys were originally perceived as the winners. I know what it's like to be credited as the winner and then you find out you aren't. By then your tribe already signs off and everyone is celebrating.

However, I do want to say that A-Supreme and Iraheto are two of the best hosts here and I wouldn't question their decisions. There were a few times I wanted to disagree but in retrospect it was the fairest thing to do. I hope you don't think it was them playing favorites. There's just a lot of confusion that could go on based on how people interpret things and that's just natural for humans. Javi coud have been like "NO THE DECISION IS FINAL, DO NOT BUG ME ABOUT IT, GOODBAI" but he didnt <3

Also, I can't mention anything about BFFArik because I've never had the ~luxury~ of really experiencing his hosting abilities but I am sure he is marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:00 pm

That's because every time I would host you would be outgoing HOH lol <3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm

It was deliberate, huh?

I expect Socialize to be here, or maybe Alaina due to jealousy.

Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Its not my fault you would win the wrong challenges :p
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Hai Kris.

*pokes body*

Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

John <33
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 am

It's awfully lonely in here. There seems to be no signs of life ~anywhere~ and I've already resorted to eating the closest thing to food, and boy did Kris taste tragically delicious. Some may call be a cannibal, I call it survivalism. I thought I saw what resembled a kitten, but then reality set in and I realized that there are no cats in space. I was very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

Hang in there a favorite will join you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 am

I hope they bring beer.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Hai Neil.

Let's be real, the favorites are such a mess. The fans are going to outnumber them come merge.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Is it just me or does Jason seem to be just really cold? There's just something about him that ticks me and I am not too sure what it is. The good thing about him is that he isn't fake or tries to hide anything but talking to him is like talking to a wall and he seems unnecessarily rude. I don't get his appeal at all and while I was initially happy to see him return, I can't say that I am all too ecstatic to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Vorhees?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

No I am talking about JwiseN.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee_84

EnnJaySee_84

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm

"but talking to him is like talking to a wall and he seems unnecessarily rude. I don't get his appeal at all and while I was initially happy to see him return, I can't say that I am all too ecstatic to talk to him."

you hit the nail on the head there. he is a rude bastard. i'm so fucked about this.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:17 pm

I know John I'm not a doofus.
Back to top Go down
RobsFilm

RobsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm

HI
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm

*hisses*

Who let you in?

Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 pm

OMG JAVI A BLOGGER, CAN WE KEEP HIM? PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE? I PROMISE I WILL FEED HIM EVERYDAY AND SHOW HIM LOTS OF LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:43 pm

*Wild Blogger Appears*

John uses Beg

*Wild Blogger fled**
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:45 pm

En espanol, por favor.
Back to top Go down
RobsFilm

RobsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 am

Hai this land is your land, this land is my land Th_mayonegg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai this land is your land, this land is my land   Hai this land is your land, this land is my land Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai this land is your land, this land is my land
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Pre Jury-
Jump to: