Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cast Assesments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 pm

alaina-24 - This girl may be young but she can be very sneaky in terms on lying. My only experience with her was in IMDb Wars where she managed to sneak UTR the whole game and almost made the final 3 where she would have won because of the bitter jury. I predict her making merge.

ASmellyRedDog - aka ASlightlyRedDisturbance was the most inactive player in BB24. It wasn't until he was a juror where he finally made himself known but I predict he might actually take a different approach and play this game this time around. Possibly makes merge.

Fusioncode - Jake is probably the biggest newbie in this game. Kris and Socialize have each other from Tengaged but Jake is absolutely new to the games. Somehow I think he might become a dark horse in this game.

imsexyniknowit - Cindy has turned into such a threat in IMDb, I'm very proud. In BB24 no one knew her but now people know she's not to be taken lightly although that could actually be a disadvantage. Her rivalry with Alaina will be interesting. Merge

JohanPar - Johan has played 1 previous Survivor IMDb season but according to our rules he's still a Fan. People might think its a disadvantage but Johan is very charismatic and will bounce from this without a scratch. Merge

Krycek9 - I dont know what to make of Krycek, seems inactive AF and hasn't even created an account yet even though he/she promised to get on it. Definitely an early boot.

kstor3499 - aka KrisStory from Tengaged. He actually has a fiesty personality but because he's new to IMDb he may actually have a tough time at first. Unless he quickly makes a move I predict him going very early.

mercuzo - Is already such a hilarious mess. He's never made jury in his seasons so he's perfect for the Fans tribe. Merc has to be the most colorful character in the game but I think his strong personality and his desire to become the tribe leader will cause him to leave before merge.

reid_alexa - Alexa was the queen of Big Brother 24 and the best rookie to come out of that game. She knows how to charm her way into deals but she also has a feisty personality and if she doesn't control it then it could affect her end game. I predict her and Cindy working together again.

SOClALlZE - Another player from Tengaged. I don't know if he and Kris will work together but it would benefit them both. Its hard to say but if he lives up to his user name then he could make merge.

Alrmw29 - Kathy has a 1) Strong personality and a 2) Good social game. She played in my S46 season and made the finals and I have no doubt in my mind she will make merge.

DanielB194 - Hit or Miss. I really don't know what Daniel will do, he's always such a wildcard. In a game filled with veterans fighting for power people might either use him... or dispose of him.

DJMykee - Mykee was close to being a Fan but he manged to sneak into the Favorites but he might be in trouble. He has a couple of rivals in the tribe which is why I predict he will go before the merge.

EnnJaySee_84 - Neil is Neil. He's outspoken but he's clever. He also managed to win last season so he must be doing something right. Possible merge

Firebolt102890 - No offense to this Mark but I consider HCGK the real Mark because I'm from a different generation. lol I did however play with Firebolt in Bettis Survivor where he tried to screw me over but I ended up outlasting him. I have a feeling he's gonna be able to get control of the alliances and make merge.

JB_is_awesome - What is happening with JB lately? He seems busier than ever and something tells me he might not go very far in the game.

JwiseN - I know nothing about Jason but I heard hes very sneaky and will sneak UTR very well. I presume he will make merge.

Spooky33 - Garrett has played dozens of seasons and he has perfected his game. I know he will find an alliance and make an alliance within that alliance. He's good in all ares. Merge.

xsourxgumxrocksx - Complete diva goddess etc etc. John always had control of every game however I will say that he is much better at Big Brother than at Survivor. In a tribe full of veterans that know exactly what he's capable of its hard to imagine he will make merge unless his tribe doesnt take too many loses.

Z_uchini_Man - The winner of BB24, is back for another title. He's been on a row lately on IMDb and he might win John's game as well. Perhaps Robbie has found the formula to winning games. Its hard to say if he will make merge or not though.

Overall I think the Favorites tribe is stacked but they are also underestimating the Fans tribe and in Survivor you can never feel too safe.

Last edited by Iraheto on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Did I miss something (he dropped out) or did you forget about sourpuss? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 pm

My face is red.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Stay strong. Happens to all of us. <3
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

The fans had such an upper hand but their own insecurities and their desire to get rid of mercuzo so early will lead to their destruction. In the end the veterans will stick close no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 am

How dare you forget Joooon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cast Assesments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Assesments   Cast Assesments Empty

Back to top Go down

Cast Assesments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: Blog Room-
Jump to: