Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jimmy blog rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
captainjimmy18

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Okay so I need to rant here. I usually 98% of the time don't follow games that I'm not in, I just don't care. I did however check in on this one during the middle and I noticed that the fans were way up in numbers and I thought it was kind of neat. There were fans that I really liked such as Mykee and Alaina two great newer players. The favorites tribe was loaded, a couple like old ass vets Kathy, Jwisen and Firebolt (not the broom) so I got into this towards the end of it. Little disclaimer though, take this blog with a grain of salt because I didn't start following the game until real late so I certainly don't know the whole story of went down but it also doesn't stop me from having some shit to say. 

Alright first of all I have to weigh on the fans tribe. And though I like a couple of you I think you may be the dumbest fucking tribe to ever go into a post merge with numbers. I understand that most of you are newer but when you have numbers and you have the chance to take out Firebolt, or kathy I'm sorry but you take that opportunity. You don't sit there and try to get cute with the votes and vote out your own. Wasn't it like a 6-2, 6-3 lead and you're trying to get fancy no no no just dumb. Take out your threats, worry about your own tribe when the time comes. If Alaina hadn't won those two clutch challenges at the end, it would probably be Mark and Kathy sitting at the end which I would of liked to see just to spite this dumbass tribe. 

Now I'm not Neil, I don't hate the fact that those two made it as far as they did. I actually applaud both Mark and Kathy for winning the challenges and talking their way into the inner folds of the fans alliance. What I really think is stupid is that the fans have the audacity to now bitch and complain and basically make Kathy look like a terrible person because she lied to them. She was down in numbers by a shit ton, what do you expect her to say? She's going to say whatever it takes to buy herself another couple days in the game, and then she's going to keep doing that until she makes it to the end or is voted out. The fans really have no true reason to be mad at her, if the fans need to be mad at anybody point the finger at yourself because you screwed up. Bottom line it's a free online game chill out. 

Alright if you want the tl;dr version

The fans are idiotic whiners and kathy and mark don't deserve the hate they're getting because they outplayed these guys. 

Now do I think Alaina deserves to win? I don't know. Does Kathy? I can a case for her winning given the underdog role she played but I didn't get to see the behind the scenes stuff so I don't truly know who is deserving. Both of them are in the final 2, so that speaks volumes. 

Alright I hope this makes sense. I'm not going to proofread it, I'm out of here.
Back to top Go down
RobsFilm

RobsFilm

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 pm

O.D.
Back to top Go down
captainjimmy18

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 pm

bitch
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:48 am

I agree. The biggest problem in this game is no one fesses up to their mistakes. The fans had a 6-3 advantage at the final nine and their own mistakes caused their downfall. 

I'm also very impressed with Kathy in this game so my biased opinion is rooting for her but at the same time Alaina surprised all the favs by clutching two wins at the end. 

So many emotions.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Alrmw22

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 am

Javi and Jimmy seriously get sexier by the minute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimmy blog rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy blog rant   Jimmy blog rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy blog rant
Page 1 of 1