Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Game Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme

A-Supreme

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:43 am

Pre-Game Interview

Hello, JwiseN! Let us formally welcome you to Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites! It will prove to be one of the most intense seasons of Survivor ever, and we the hosts look forward to your participation in it. The game will officially kick off on Sunday, June 2nd, at 9:00PM EST. Before we start this amazing journey, however, we would like you to fill out the interview below. Please try to have this done before the start of the game, otherwise we the hosts may have to replace you with someone more active. Thanks. Smile

1) BASIC INFORMATION
- First Name: ?

2) BASIC QUESTIONS

1. If you had to describe yourself in three adjectives, what would those adjectives be and why?

2. What is your strategy coming into this game?

3. You are joining the game as a "favorite", or relative veteran to the Survivor IMDb series. What advantages and disadvantages do you expect coming into the game as a favorite, and how will you implement those advantages or overcome those disadvantages?

4. What kinds of twists and turns do you anticipate this season?

5. If you had to label yourself as either a strategic, social, or competitive player, which would you give yourself and why?

3) THIS OR THAT
Please post which choice you prefer of the two given options.

1. Naughty or Nice
2. Batman or Superman
3. White or Black
4. TV or Internet
5. Flying or Sailing
6. Past or Future
7. Science or Religion
8. Food or Water
9. Piercings or Tattoos
10. Big Brother or Survivor

4) FAVORITE SURVIVOR PLAYER
Please choose one previous Survivor player which best represents the style of game play you wish you achieve

Again, thank you very much for taking a moment to fill out this pre-game interview. We are pleased that you agreed to participate in our game, and we look forward to hosting this game for you. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have, and have a great time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JwiseN

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:43 am

Danny! <3 We used to do this with the BBIMDb contestants!

A-Supreme wrote:
Pre-Game Interview

Hello, JwiseN! Let us formally welcome you to Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites! It will prove to be one of the most intense seasons of Survivor ever, and we the hosts look forward to your participation in it. The game will officially kick off on Sunday, June 2nd, at 9:00PM EST. Before we start this amazing journey, however, we would like you to fill out the interview below. Please try to have this done before the start of the game, otherwise we the hosts may have to replace you with someone more active. Thanks. Smile

1) BASIC INFORMATION
- First Name: Jason

2) BASIC QUESTIONS

1. If you had to describe yourself in three adjectives, what would those adjectives be and why?
Intense, snarky, and passionate. I think those things describe me, because no matter what I do in my life I'm always super passionate and intense about it and I think my personality is very snarky. I don't like BS.

2. What is your strategy coming into this game?
Get into a good alliance early and lay low for a while until it's time to make a move. Hopefully, since we are the "Favorites" we can avoid Tribal Council by winning the challenges early on. I want to remain as nonthreatening as possible.

3. You are joining the game as a "favorite", or relative veteran to the Survivor IMDb series. What advantages and disadvantages do you expect coming into the game as a favorite, and how will you implement those advantages or overcome those disadvantages?
I'd almost prefer to be on the Fans tribe, because it's always difficult playing with people you know. Playing with people you have history with can get all kinds of tricky and I'm in two games at the moment and I expect at least some of the players who are in that game to be in this one, so I think that's a disadvantage. I don't know if some people in that game won't want to work with me in this game based on stuff that may happen in that game. I guess we'll see.

4. What kinds of twists and turns do you anticipate this season?
I have zero expectations. I'm sure there will be some, I just hope it retains the fundamental core of what Survivor is. No RI shit.[/b]

5. If you had to label yourself as either a strategic, social, or competitive player, which would you give yourself and why?
Social player. I think I am a good all around player, but I'm not amazing at individual challenges. I can win some, but normally in a cast there's always someone better at challenges than me. Strategically I think I'm good at that part of the game. I think I know what I have to do in a game, but socially, I think getting into the right spot is key and that's where I excel.

3) THIS OR THAT
Please post which choice you prefer of the two given options.

1. Naughty or Nice Nice
2. Batman or Superman Batman
3. White or Black Black
4. TV or Internet Internet
5. Flying or Sailing Flying
6. Past or Future Future
7. Science or Religion Science[/b
8. Food or Water [b]Water

9. Piercings or Tattoos Tattoos (good ones, not shitty ones)
10. Big Brother or Survivor Survivor

4) FAVORITE SURVIVOR PLAYER
Please choose one previous Survivor player which best represents the style of game play you wish you achieve
~The Amanda Kimmel~

Again, thank you very much for taking a moment to fill out this pre-game interview. We are pleased that you agreed to participate in our game, and we look forward to hosting this game for you. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have, and have a great time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote :

Arent you younger than most people on this website? lol

But Hi Jason. I don't know if you remember me or not. lol
Back to top Go down
JwiseN

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:00 am

Arik_Is_Shameless wrote:
Quote :

Arent you younger than most people on this website? lol

But Hi Jason. I don't know if you remember me or not. lol

Yeah Laughing hey Arik. I remember you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Interview
Page 1 of 1