Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, I lied.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

Okay, I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I lied.   Okay, I lied. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 am

That last post wasn't my last confessional.

Okay, I lied. Tumblr_m6pzq8d5ur1qf9pr7

I just can't resist myself.

Especially after what happened today.

Let the record show that I wanted my former allies to prove me wrong and stick together, but in the end, I was right all along.

Not that I'm surprised. Of course I was right.

There's no doubting that they're all idiots, but I was hoping they'd prove me wrong at least once.

I'd also like to make it clear that I'm not saying this out of bitterness - look at all my previous confessionals. Even when I was still in the game, I was remarking upon how stupid they were.

I was wrong about something though - I gave Alexa too much credit. I always said she and Fusion were the smartest ones, but I was wrong. She's as stupid as the rest of them, because if she had an ounce of forethought, she'd have realized how bad of a move taking me out that early would have been.

You see, taking me out was a smart move. I get that, and I don't blame them for it. If I had gotten to the end, I would have beaten anyone.

But this game is all about timing. And if you're too stupid to understand that basic concept, well, then... Fans?

Case in point - JohanPar.

I wanted him out from the start, but I knew we needed every active player for challenges. So we kept him around. And the tribe did well, going toe-to-toe with the Faves. When both tribes were sent to tribal council, I, being the Survivor God, knew it was the perfect time to take him out. And it turned out to be very true - we then went on to win the remaining two immunities before the merge. Had we not taken him out, he would've made it past the merge, and could possibly still be in the game.

Perfect timing.

Taking me out?

Smart move. Horrible planning, horrible timing.

I completely understand why they had to take me out of the game. I was the strongest remaining player, and I don't think anyone would have argued against that. But, how stupid would you have to be to take me out when the numbers were still 6-3, and furthermore, not even tell FusionCode and run the risk of alienating him? Which would obviously happen!

How stupid is that? Was Fusion supposed to just say "okay, I was left out of the loop, but I'll keep voting with you guys" ...?

So. Stupid.

I told them not to feel comfortable until it was 6-2, and they didn't listen to me, and now they've screwed themselves over. The timing was so bad that I want to shove a hot steak knife up my urethra because of how stupid these people are. It was way more than likely that I wasn't going to win every challenge, so they would have had other chances to blindside me. Without any Favorites to spoil their party!

But, no.

You see, my allies were so stupid that they probably got so excited and gung-ho about voting off the biggest threat in this game, that they didn't put any thought into a little thing called the future. Bravo, you took me out of the game - but you also just sealed your fate.

Did they really not think it'd go 4-4? Were they that stupid to believe that Fusion would still vote with them? I mean, what else could they have thought? Please don't tell me they wanted for it to go 4-4, because what else would have happened? 

Let me get this straight - you wanted me off so badly that you were willing to risk your life in this game via a tiebreaker challenge or a purple rock?

Well, then you definitely have no defense when I call you a dipshit.

From the very beginning, I identified JohanCunt as the only remotely intelligent player on my tribe. A while later, I recognized Fusion and Alexa (who both started to speak more) as being other relatively smart people. Well... I was right about one of them. Fusion has turned this game on its head and could easily go to the end. Alexa, on the other hand, has proven the Survivor God wrong. And I'll admit it!

I know Alexa was probably the one who orchestrated my blindside, or was at least heavily involved. Hugo and Alaina are too clueless to have come up with the plan, and Cindy probably ran around paranoid and confused about the whole thing. Either way, even if Alexa didn't come up with the plan, she should have at least been smart enough to realize that it wasn't the right time yet. Or at least to tell Fusion.

But, nope.

Alexa proved herself to be as stupid as the rest.

And the tragic thing? I really would have taken Alexa to the end. 

It was smart to take me out because, in the end, I would've screwed them all, except Alexa, over. 

But not before we took out all the favorites. 

And now, it's funny to me, because I didn't even have to screw them over - they screwed themselves. Because they're so ridiculously stupid that they don't even need someone else to take them out - they'll do it to themselves.

Taking Mercuzo out = smart move. Doing so when it was still 6-3, with a Favorite holding immunity, and without telling Fusion...?

Okay, I lied. Tumblr_m9frdrb1BJ1r9ol6y

We were 6-3.

We were riding high.

It would have been easy to pick off the remaining favorites, and then blindside me. I wasn't going to win every challenge. I had only won one out of the three individual challenges. 

But my former allies decided to let their stupidity get the better of them.

Now it's 3-4. 

Well done, Fans. And I won't count FusionCode amongst them.

You did one thing right.

You lived up to the name I gave you all at the start of this game.

"The Dipshit Alliance".
Delivering High Class Idiocy Since 2013

Okay, I lied. Tumblr_m8i0aygo2b1qcxzm0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Okay, I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, I lied.   Okay, I lied. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 am

A+

I agree with you 100%, I don't know what they were thinking but I'm sure they're regretting it.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
reid_alexa

Okay, I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, I lied.   Okay, I lied. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Hugo and I were actually the ones that wanted to wait to vote you out, babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay, I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, I lied.   Okay, I lied. Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, I lied.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb :: Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites :: mercuzo-
Jump to: