Survivor IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Game Interview

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme

A-Supreme

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:37 am

Pre-Game Interview

Hello, DanielB194! Let us formally welcome you to Survivor IMDb 50: The Big Bang - Fans vs. Favorites! It will prove to be one of the most intense seasons of Survivor ever, and we the hosts look forward to your participation in it. The game will officially kick off on Sunday, June 2nd, at 9:00PM EST. Before we start this amazing journey, however, we would like you to fill out the interview below. Please try to have this done before the start of the game, otherwise we the hosts may have to replace you with someone more active. Thanks. Smile

1) BASIC INFORMATION
- First Name: ?

2) BASIC QUESTIONS

1. If you had to describe yourself in three adjectives, what would those adjectives be and why?

2. What is your strategy coming into this game?

3. You are joining the game as a "favorite", or relative veteran to the Survivor IMDb series. What advantages and disadvantages do you expect coming into the game as a favorite, and how will you implement those advantages or overcome those disadvantages?

4. What kinds of twists and turns do you anticipate this season?

5. If you had to label yourself as either a strategic, social, or competitive player, which would you give yourself and why?

3) THIS OR THAT
Please post which choice you prefer of the two given options.

1. Naughty or Nice
2. Batman or Superman
3. White or Black
4. TV or Internet
5. Flying or Sailing
6. Past or Future
7. Science or Religion
8. Food or Water
9. Piercings or Tattoos
10. Big Brother or Survivor

4) FAVORITE SURVIVOR PLAYER
Please choose one previous Survivor player which best represents the style of game play you wish you achieve

Again, thank you very much for taking a moment to fill out this pre-game interview. We are pleased that you agreed to participate in our game, and we look forward to hosting this game for you. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have, and have a great time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry guys, my power was out for a very long time. It's been storming like crazy here, and a tornado came through! Jeez.

1) BASIC INFORMATION
- First Name: Dillon, go by Daniel here.

2) BASIC QUESTIONS

1. If you had to describe yourself in three adjectives, what would those adjectives be and why?
Competitive, Strategic, Funny
2. What is your strategy coming into this game?
To do whatever I have to do to crawl my way to the end.
3. You are joining the game as a "favorite", or relative veteran to the Survivor IMDb series. What advantages and disadvantages do you expect coming into the game as a favorite, and how will you implement those advantages or overcome those disadvantages?
Well seeing that I've been in the last 3 all stars editions I probably have a target on my back by the new people, but I am sure I can skate by hiding behind the shadows of people like Kathy and John who will be targeted fast, which will help me sneak my way to the end and strike like I've grown acustomed to doing.
4. What kinds of twists and turns do you anticipate this season?
I'm not sure!
5. If you had to label yourself as either a strategic, social, or competitive player, which would you give yourself and why?
Hmm...it usually depends. I can be strong in all three categories, I would say that I am stronger socially most normally. Again, it depends on the game.
3) THIS OR THAT
Please post which choice you prefer of the two given options.

1. Naughty
2. Batman
3. Black
4. Internet
5. Flying
6. Future
7. Science
8. Water
9. Tattoos
10. Big Brother

4) FAVORITE SURVIVOR PLAYER
Please choose one previous Survivor player which best represents the style of game play you wish you achieve

Dawn [laugh]

Again, thank you very much for taking a moment to fill out this pre-game interview. We are pleased that you agreed to participate in our game, and we look forward to hosting this game for you. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have, and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:23 pm

I miss Vic! Jason is back for this game, and Max is gone. But I miss Vic Sad

Meh, I am friends with him on Facebook and follow him on Instagram so I should reach out. Lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:26 pm

The fact that Kathy is in this game has me so happy<3333
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm glad we won last night since I wasn't here. I'll be here tonight and tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

I wish I won the lottery.

Or maybe my parents? They would take care of me too lol.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I have a final two alliance with Kathy btw.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 pm

I had a softball game I wasn't going to miss to be here tonight. Fuck outta here. lol

Anyways I will be here on Wednesday unless these mother fuckers try to boot my ass to wherever the hell the pre jurors go. Fuckkk
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Fuck I am going home. lol

These bitches had me in a group chat and were discussing voting me off... SIGH
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

lmao So discreet.
Back to top Go down
https://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 am

Let me save my ass....

I VOTE SOUR.

Jeez<3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am

Lol ikr! But maybe my RAN will save me with his HII.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

Lol at this vote...Dino messaged me and said he voted Jaybee. Poor thing. :/ I hated voting him but it was what Jason wanted. I feel soooo bad. But lets get this show on the road. Reveal those votes so I can clown on these hoes.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

You don't have to post in the same thread. You can make different threads to be more organized.

Just saying.. Wink
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

I am too lazy for that. I usually have a confessional thread but I will just post here<3 Thanks anyways though<3

NOTE: if you would like to make me a new thread I will totes post there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:07 am

2lazy
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 am

K and when will Tribal be up???????
Back to top Go down
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:13 am

When I have all the votes. Duh
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

SWERVE.

Do you not have them all yet? Ugh. lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Lmao!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

I vote NEIL

Bitch don't come for me unless I send for you.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Motherfuckers wanna call me inactive but I'm in the top 6 of posters on this site. Top 4 not counting Javi and A-Sup. They need to get of my nuts.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Spooky is annoying me as always. I can't read that bitch. He's in the Vet alliance though so I can't slice his ass.

If we tribe switch I am so screwed though because its obvious now I'm in the majority and I can't be at challenges. Lololol.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 pm

I need to fix my time zone on here cus it says it 9 PM and I'm like huh whattt
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm

I fixed that shit thank heavens.

On another note, this should be my last week of softball games. I have games Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-Game Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game Interview   Pre-Game Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next