Survivor IMDb

The Official Forum for Survivor IMDb Games

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 am

Now the game really begins.

Well, assuming Socialize doesn't post by tomorrow. I really think that guy is a sockpuppet - or there's something sketchy about him. His account was created just when this game was recruiting players, and he hasn't been online since.

Either way, he probably won't post by tomorrow. I don't care if he does. That probably means we aren't merged for another round, and I'd happily beat the favorites again.

Anyways, so the merge is happening, and I'd be foolish to say that I know I'm safe. I probably have the biggest target on my back in terms of being a strength in challenges, as almrwcunt & co. enjoy reminding everyone. I still have one idol in my pocket, and I'm working on the Celestial Dome puzzle (that is ridiculously hard, by the way. Kudos). Hopefully I get it before one of the favorites do. Truth be told, apart from Firebolt, if I can't crack that puzzle without any help, I don't think any of the Favorites are smart enough to figure it out own their own (unless they get help). Firebolt is a threat in challenges on the other side, so we have to be wary of that.

I think I've done a good enough job of keeping Alaina with us, who we were afraid, at first, would flip at a merge. But I've had some positive conversations with her, and I'd actually happily take her to the end with Alex and I. I'm keeping all my options open for a third, and Alaina would be a good choice as well.

Tomorrow at the challenge, I'll do my best to continue my winning run. If I don't have immunity, I may consider playing my idol, just because it's such a pivotal vote - and I'll only have three rounds left to use it anyways. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. While none of my allies know I have an idol, I'm sure the favorites assume that I do.

If all goes according to plan, a Favorite goes home tomorrow night with the Fans sticking 6 strong.

But I'm not one to rest on my laurels.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik_Is_Shameless

Arik_Is_Shameless

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

He is not a sockpuppet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm

I assumed you guys would have ways to see (IP address here, I guess) to figure out if he was a sockpuppet, but I still find him sketchy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto
Admin
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Arik_Is_Shameless wrote:
He is not a sockpuppet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officialsurvivorimdb.forumotion.com
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Alright guys, I get it, no worries. I wasn't accusing you guys of foul play or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 am

Iraheto wrote:
Arik_Is_Shameless wrote:
He is not a sockpuppet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)   

Back to top Go down

The Survivor God Diary #10 (Another Immunity Win + Merge)
Page 1 of 1